skinny

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_mrgreen:

Can't wait to have her in the garage!!

You bought the one Premier had?

If so, CONGRATS! Your getting a brand new car! I know some people's opinion of the restorer, but the time and effort that went into that car is insane!

Enjoy it!

You bought the one Premier had?

If so, CONGRATS! Your getting a brand new car! I know some people's opinion of the restorer, but the time and effort that went into that car is insane!

Enjoy it!

I did work with them and they were the coolest guys to work with. John at Premier deserves some props. What a stand up guy. We made a deal and he had some other offers that came in higher trying to buy the car out from under me.. He held his word and worked through the deal with me.

I have spoke with the previous owners as well as Limey. They have been very helpful and honest about everything. I am so glad I jumped on this car when I did. Fantastic car.

Love all the positive responses I have received about this car. The market has shifted quite strongly towards Diablo and Countach in the last 6 months. I thought I would never get a chance to own a 6.0... Very glad it all worked out!

• 4 weeks later...
it is an understatement!

love this car in this color

was it born black?

No, it was exactly your colour. But I didn't like it (sorry). The day I picked it up I dropped it off at the panel shop. The panel shop was crying taking the paint off as the car just won concours.

I also didn't like the cream carpets, so I changed them to charcoal to match the dashboard. Also changed all the leather as I wanted the new leather feel. Then all the dash/interior panels looked old, so I changed those. Then the switches looked old, so I changed those...

Same thing on the outside - the new paint made the lights, badges and rubbers look old, so I changed all those.

$105k later she ended up the way you see her :)

• 2 weeks later...

Its verde Scandal. But i just realized thats a standard Diablo SV, and i believe JTSE30 has the monterrey Edition SV that is verde Scandal

Its verde Scandal. But i just realized thats a standard Diablo SV, and i believe JTSE30 has the monterrey Edition SV that is verde Scandal

Is Scandal essentially a non-metallic Ithica with a bit more yellow in it? It is always so hard to tell in pictures.

• 2 weeks later...