It’s not just a new Lamborghini. It’s a new world.

a007apl

via 2+2, the Remington shouldn't have happened. On a side note, i do know one Reventon owner, and he's not an athlete, rapper, or social degenerate. hmmm :icon_mrgreen:

The styling does not point at classy or discrete though does it?

2+2 to me means Lambo are diluting themselves to appease the politically correct-eco-whingers. Yes there is a history there but it is history which is why they chose to go for the Revention rather than push through the Miura concept. By going towards a multi-occupancy vehicle it just reeks of a stab at practicality - not something I want from a sports car brand and how heavy is a 2+2 with 4wd going to be?

They should be looking at creating lighter vehicles with more efficent powerplants.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should be looking at creating lighter vehicles with more efficent powerplants.

Ok, but you said it yourself...

... Lambo are diluting themselves to appease the politically correct-eco-whingers.

Granted, don't get me wrong. I'm not a fan of the Remington, but what it did, is provide some extra capital, albeit not much, but some extra capital from their own brand, and not the mother company.

By going towards a multi-occupancy vehicle it just reeks of a stab at practicality - not something I want from a sports car brand

Whats the difference then in between practical and efficient in this case?

and how heavy is a 2+2 with 4wd going to be?

With a V12 under the hood, who cares :icon_mrgreen:

Now, don't feel as if i'm attacking you, you have your opinion and are entitled to it, as am i. I'll respect that.

Ok, but you said it yourself...

Granted, don't get me wrong. I'm not a fan of the Remington, but what it did, is provide some extra capital, albeit not much, but some extra capital from their own brand, and not the mother company.

Whats the difference then in between practical and efficient in this case?

With a V12 under the hood, who cares :icon_mrgreen:

Now, don't feel as if i'm attacking you, you have your opinion and are entitled to it, as am i. I'll respect that.

What I am trying to say is that they showed the Revention, everyone went wow - for whatever reason. The Revention is this centuries version of the Countach. Say what you like about it is definitely special in the design stakes.

Lambo showed that they can still do crazy but next thing to be shown is a 2+2. I mean if you want that in a car then please click here

I too respect your opinion and other people on here too but what the hell is a 2+2 car doing in a sports brand? Look at how well the 612 sells.

To me it is a step backwards, we can produce this neck turning vehicle but next up we are giving the sports car equivalent of a MPV. It is like going out with two Victoria Secret models and then dumping them for a Soccer mom.

Why the hell care?....whatever they think they can

sell and make money on they will make. If you don't like it don't

buy it. If it doesn't sell, it wouldn't be the first flop and they will just

learn and move on.

It is like going out with two Victoria Secret models and then dumping them for a Soccer mom.

It's more like having VS models for the weekends and getting another one for everyday.

I'm all for it. If the design is "uncompromising" enough and they put some crazy engine in it, it'll sell like hot cakes.

Why the hell care?....whatever they think they can

sell and make money on they will make. If you don't like it don't

buy it. If it doesn't sell, it wouldn't be the first flop and they will just

learn and move on.

More than anything I am trying to question and understand the logic for it from the viewpoint of the parent company and the marque itself and market place.

No offence, but I have never met a supercar owner who sounds like this. At F-Chat detectives would be so over you. BTW, real players don't brag about partying at Jimmyz... they have no time for posting about it on the internet forums.

Again, apologies if you do indeed have a Lambo, but just sound like a 16 kid with an overactive imagination and acess to his rich uncle's cars.

thanks for the critical msg i have no problem with your thougt, but i m so much in the 2 door image of lambo that its probably maybe a new thing

for me to accept if there is a 4 door lambo out in production. And i also say that i m not against a 4 door but what it would bring to Lamborghini

if he fights against the Continental Flying Spur & and other competitiors if its a 4 door , if its not gonna be a 4 door i will be realy happy ,

every people here have different tastes and u have dont have to think about my taste thats my problem, not yours. i cant imagine why you

thought that i m 16 ? i m nearly 25 , but believe me the age is not a statement for the ingelligence of a person. dont take it to serious but

i have no problem with your statements and you gotta have no problem with my statements this is here a forum to talk and discuss about

interests and ideas and also of outcoming projects like outcoming cars of Lamborghini,

Thanks !!!

Has anyone bothered to ask the question of the difference between the picture and the specs on a murcie? No murcie has ever had 295 19 tires up front..... 245 has been the norm. the pics of the "sv" running around the track doesnt show wider front fenders... so why would anyone think it would be an sv? The pics show a totally different concept...

Was at the Lambo dealer today and according to them, it is not the SV and will probably be a 4 door concept car or a SUV which if anything will be produced maybe 2-3 years down the road.

And then you come back with some "info" that has allready been stated here <_>

Well all good my friend, you mean it well I know that. ^_^ But the dealers KNOWS NOTHING as of for now and for good reasons.

If the dealers knew anything, the info would be leaked all over the internet by now. I am with Monaco when he says dealers know nothing...and it is a lot better that way honestly......The Apple way....haha...You know nothing till the CEO announces it.

well if that piece of info is known to be fact by Monoco, then the dealer did know something.

Well all good my friend, you mean it well I know that. ^_^ But the dealers KNOWS NOTHING as of for now and for good reasons.

I agree, i would hope the dealers honestly don't know, because they IMO don't need the information. Too unreliable to keep information tight lipped.

Automobili Lamborghini has full time employees that scour the internet for any and all information regarding the brand. This might be a way of keeping the marque a bit more mystic in the sense that, no one knows until it shows up.

I like the secretive style. I'm all about it :)

Go Lamborghini!

well if that piece of info is known to be fact by Monoco, then the dealer did know something.

He's part of the Mafia. That's how he knows. I've said too much already.

No offence, but I have never met a supercar owner who sounds like this. At F-Chat detectives would be so over you. BTW, real players don't brag about partying at Jimmyz... they have no time for posting about it on the internet forums.

Again, apologies if you do indeed have a Lambo, but just sound like a 16 kid with an overactive imagination and acess to his rich uncle's cars.

No offense, but this isn't FChat so we don't need any detectives here. He's an enthusiast who is passionate about his favorite brand.

In other words, leave him alone. He's free to have his opinion and speak his mind without fear of being attacked. First and final warning.

No offense, but this isn't FChat so we don't need any detectives here. He's an enthusiast who is passionate about his favorite brand.

In other words, leave him alone. He's free to have his opinion and speak his mind without fear of being attacked. First and final warning.

:iamwithstupid:

well if that piece of info is known to be fact by Monaco, then the dealer did know something.

Hey kid!!!

You REALLY need to read some of my threads ( read between the lines) and answers MORE carefully... The dealers knows NOTHING, Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A is controlling ALL info. If the dealers knew anything, the info would be leaked all over the internet by now, as stated by both Destructo and RCChris.

And by the way did you have a nice Birthday ?

ps !!! I am the ONE © !! providing info for my dealer.... ;)

Wuuuw wuuw you said that you had given up on this thread buddy !! :eusa_think:

Hehehe what can I say, I cant get sleep or I'm just really bored :)

I hope your right cause I for one am really looking forward to what they have to offer for the SV.

More than anything I am trying to question and understand the logic for it from the viewpoint of the parent company and the marque itself and market place.

Well, VAG certainly had no reservations about cannibalising Gallardo sales with the R8. But if you look at all the high-end 2+2s on the market (above, say, the Aston DB9), they're all fairly understated and lacking in visual flair - the Continental GT's about as eye-catching as it gets. I reckon there's an open niche for a ball-grabbingly sexy, fast, loud but fairly practical car. The Lamborghini for petrolheads with families.

I don't think it would do the brand image any favours, but a four-seater Lambo would definitely be a strong seller.

Too many variables between now and four years from now for any concept to be talked about for production, particularly the massive management changes throughout VAG as Porsche asserts itself.

This reminds me of all the "third model line" talk the factory did three years ago (remember the Lagartijo?) which amounted to nothing.

Just another concept to get tongues flapping and some free PR, then it's back to the same old same old: Small revisions to the existing two platforms until someone at VAG decides to drop $100M+ on a Murcie replacement...which isn't happening anytime soon.

thanks for the critical msg i have no problem with your thougt, but i m so much in the 2 door image of lambo that its probably maybe a new thing

for me to accept if there is a 4 door lambo out in production. And i also say that i m not against a 4 door but what it would bring to Lamborghini

if he fights against the Continental Flying Spur & and other competitiors if its a 4 door , if its not gonna be a 4 door i will be realy happy ,

every people here have different tastes and u have dont have to think about my taste thats my problem, not yours. i cant imagine why you

thought that i m 16 ? i m nearly 25 , but believe me the age is not a statement for the ingelligence of a person. dont take it to serious but

i have no problem with your statements and you gotta have no problem with my statements this is here a forum to talk and discuss about

interests and ideas and also of outcoming projects like outcoming cars of Lamborghini,

Thanks !!!

Don't worry Ilkan. You are MY new best friend ( so nothing else matters), how can you not be...( taken in consideration that you will give me a Gallardo with 100K in the trunk).

I think that you are a funny, crazy fucker with a good sense of humour. I have been laughing a lot of all your crazy rabling. You have your own style and I like people with originality!!!

Keep it up!!!

ps Not to be pushy but when can I expect my new ride to arrive??