LP400S Fall Drive

nsxer

David's beautiful 1979 LP400S S1. He has put about 800 miles on the car during the past 4-5 weeks -- all mountain driving in near-perfect fall weather. Thanks for sharing them and allowing me to post your fantastic pictures. We need more!!!!

Brian

post-7323-1223263410_thumb.jpg

post-7323-1223263415_thumb.jpg

post-7323-1223263421_thumb.jpg

post-7323-1223263428_thumb.jpg

post-7323-1223263433_thumb.jpg

post-7323-1223263442_thumb.jpg

That is the Anderson car? I really want a car with that color-combo.

Just snapped the last picture to use as my desktop background...

I soooooo jealous!

Mine still needs minor work, stalling problem.

But, having not done anything with mine since last year (except up and down the street), I'm nearing the completion of 2 year long expensive projects that will free up time and money. So maybe I can drive this fall too!

Great car, black with tinted glass and those wheels look great.

Wow!! That's one hell of a stance! Where were those pix taken... I'd like to look at properties up there... it's beautiful!!

• 2 weeks later...

Brian, I know it is not stock and therefore probably never going to see it, but it would really be sweet to see your 'copper' car with gold BRAVO'S :headbang:

perhaps get an aftermarket set (don't they make 'em?) for the cool look at times?

You've got to love the CT without the wing... unmatched iconic shape... !!

The big wings don't do it justice, but that's just my opinion...

Brian, I know it is not stock and therefore probably never going to see it, but it would really be sweet to see your 'copper' car with gold BRAVO'S :headbang:

perhaps get an aftermarket set (don't they make 'em?) for the cool look at times?

Yes, I am planning on purchasing a set of repros early next year....will be painted gold for sure!

Brian

Does the black car have spacers on the front wheels? The stance looks wider than normal.

great eye Mike...it does appear that the front's are right out there filling the wheel wells up quite nicely actually = looks amazing! Original looks has always left me a little 'unsatisfied' visually for exactly that reason, they were tucked under there just a little too much!

Does the black car have spacers on the front wheels? The stance looks wider than normal.

it does

i thought about it but like the original look more

Yes, I am planning on purchasing a set of repros early next year....will be painted gold for sure!

Brian

Yes! Promise to post plenty of pics when the gold bravos arrives! A Copper S1, no wing and bravos, is for me the ultimate Countach, even on top of Periscopas and W.Wolf cars.

The car had the spacers at the front when the owner bought it 13 years ago.