Countach photos tread again!

lambolp400s

Just wanna spice things up a bit :eusa_dance:

Bitch, how many time I gotta tell you..... get off the car!

If that's your wife then it's Honey, get off the car please.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the Flag style mirrors the best. Of course the only can go on a few specific years.

I also want to know the story behind the gals with the matching outfits....? Between that pic and

the profile pic, I think someone is holding out on us!

this thread sure came to life...that 'silver/grey' CT and those HOTTIES! :eusa_clap:

I have some new resto pics to post this week :icon_mrgreen:

ok, if I had a lp400 it would be orange/tan

Agreed.

A few years ago, just before the clean LP 400s departed the launch pad, I spoke with a person who claimed to have purchased a car originally painted by the factory in exterior orange color. He purchased the LP 400 for restoration. If I remember correctly, he said he was going to restore the car in a different exterior color - perhaps argento ? :crybaby2: It is also possible, the interior was fabricated by the factory in white. If so, somebody who graduated from the University of Texas, needs to buy that hot pimpin car. I spoke with the owner, during the Summer of 2005. The car was in the U.S. at the time.

Just wanna spice things up a bit

Don't stop :eusa_dance:

sebrings are my fav.

si

I like the small motorcycle-type mirrors.

That is about as close to visual Countach perfection there is

You miss your car :crybaby2:

one that i like
Tony, has some nice aluminum in his shop :icon_super:

oh yeah, I miss my Countach, but it is in good hands..it was a VERY sweet downdraft, I can't imagine a more impressive one. I am REALLY pleased with my trade though.....Mangusta's are such visually sweet cars too, and since all I did/do was look at either one pretty much, I am delighted with my goose, it is a freakin' stunner :headbang: One thing that is going well is my pursuit of a set of original rims, in one year of hunting...I have in my possession one rear and one front right now, so a set is in sights. I want to powder coat the rims that EXACT gold of the Countach a few photos back, just perfect! My car has brown and tan twotone interior and the flat gold original Campy's would be over the top! :icon_super:

That 'grey/bronze/wtf?' lol, color with the gold wheels is just gorgeous...I would love to have an 'off' color Countach, maybe someday again.

The other day, I came across this car, in one of my favorite colors, making it close to a top contender on my Countach favorite list. Color is called Luci di Bosco.

OMG

Great pictures Emilio.....

Some from warmer days here in Kansas

I just now realized that you sent your car up to my neck of the woods for work, I honestly think your car is one of the best looking countaches around.

That 'grey/bronze/wtf?' lol, color with the gold wheels is just gorgeous...I would love to have an 'off' color Countach, maybe someday again.

the color is more a bronze-brown color in real life

it is SO-SO on a GTV alfa BUT looks really superb on a countach! :)

very nice 5000S, Nick :eusa_clap:

can i ask what the oval sticker with italian flag is?

i had seen more and more of those on countachs and i am really curious about it

If I'm not too wrong, that sticker is from the Italian Lambo club.

Here is a 5000S for sale in Norway. This is a "NEW" car. I'm not much wrong if I say the car has spent more time being perfected than driven. Apart from the black wheels it is flawless. (OK they are flawless too, but not my cup of tea.)

40_2119230645.jpg

40__1594039189.jpg

Nick i see you have your skateboard, do you still have a BMX,

Yes..I do...This is me on it from a few weeks ago..

IMG_3328.jpg

Not bad for 41..!..though the bruises take longer to heal..

B.T.W...Countach is now sold..might look for another one next year...

A few years ago, just before the clean LP 400s departed the launch pad, I spoke with a person who claimed to have purchased a car originally painted by the factory in exterior orange color. He purchased the LP 400 for restoration. If I remember correctly, he said he was going to restore the car in a different exterior color - perhaps argento ? :crybaby2: It is also possible, the interior was fabricated by the factory in white. If so, somebody who graduated from the University of Texas, needs to buy that hot pimpin car. I spoke with the owner, during the Summer of 2005. The car was in the U.S. at the time.

This one perhaps http://www.fantasyjunction.com/cars/806-La...0%20Litre%20V12

Overpriced and has 4 front wheels on it.

Yes..I do...This is me on it from a few weeks ago..

IMG_3328.jpg

Not bad for 41..!..though the bruises take longer to heal..

B.T.W...Countach is now sold..might look for another one next year...

I spent almost my entire 12th and 13th year learning that trick. It used to be called a Vander Endo.

I thought there was a law that white on white Countachs had to have

white rims....? It's not too late to put one in effect.

That has to be it.

I have no idea why anyone, would change out factory colors on a classic car ? The owner will most likely lose money and potential buyers, due to the wrong exterior factory color and interior. Orange and white is an awesome color combination. Of course, it can always be changed by another owner.

My interior was changed by the factory, but I would rather have factory hides and dye in the wrong color - instead of aftermarket leather and dye. I will also have an aftermarket alternator and other items.

has 4 front wheels on it.

original mag. campagnolo rears are almost impossible to get :( ....so they lmay be simply put 4 urraco wheels on

there is an LP400 repro wheels supplier that makes very nice rims, in correct size and in allumium (NOT cheap but at least LP owners can have the right look and drive safe at 280 Km h :) )

Yes, even on models

true 5000S 1:12

i am not the craziest model guy but when i had seen this thing....i had to get one :icon_thumleft:

detail is AMAZING! it has all and i mena ALL reproduced

even working suspensions, AC compressor and battery cables... :-o

if KYOSHO would make a 1:12 lowbody S i will buy one to

A few engine bay pics.

Engine/box, suspension, and fuel tank have all been removed etc... :icon_thumleft: Suspension will be rebuilt. Car is moved around on a custom built cart. Time to spray - in the Spring :icon_mrgreen:

Check out dad's stripped HK 500 Facel Vega (third pic from the bottom).

I have information and parts from John's awesome technical threads, shocks and other parts from Chad, tires and "donor" car from Tony :rolleyes: , and Ansa can from Emilio. (Grazie) :icon_super: :icon_super:

picture124x.jpg

picture125l.jpg

picture128o.jpg

picture133o.jpg

picture138c.jpg

picture112cv.jpg

picture114s.jpg

picture122m.jpg

picture155c.jpg

countach_pictures_2.jpg

fronterquarterpic2.jpg

Ralph: