Ashley Van Dyke is on TMZ today!

robiferretti

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad for her. I take no joy in seeing people hit bottom like that, no matter how stupid or arrogant they are. Hope things work out for her.

Too bad for her. I take no joy in seeing people hit bottom like that, no matter how stupid or arrogant they are. Hope things work out for her.

:iamwithstupid:

I don't know the story with this chick, but this thread is fking funny. :eek3dance:

Mike, I agree with you in most circumstances, but on this one I dissent. Here is the reason why. I have run in to this chick twice at big time events, one of which being at a both she was running for Modified Exotics magazine at Concourso Italiano in Monterey last year. She was a couple of booths down from me. They no doubt paid her to be there. I watched countless people come up and wander around the booth, all she had to do was be friendly and amicable and pass out free magazines. She had a couple of her doting cronies behind the booth with her and when people approached, me included, she just took a look and went back to talking with her friends. She snubbed just about everyone that went over. It was pathetic. When she needs something, she is all up in your kitchen, if you dont have what she wants you are dead to her. Rock bottom is only hit when you have elevated yourself above it, she has shown time and again that she acts this way as a constant, not as the opposite. I have no dog in the fight, but I will say from viewing her actions over the past couple years on this forum and others, that she has no place representing anyone or anything and that she has a complete disregard for other people and does not know how to tell the truth.

When she needs something, she is all up in your kitchen, if you dont have what she wants you are dead to her.

She shows up on another forum I frequent whenever she has something to promote. She drops in like we are all old friends, talks about herself, then disappears. She has never expressed any interest in anyone, answered any questions, or discussed anything but herself.

R.

She shows up on another forum I frequent whenever she has something to promote. She drops in like we are all old friends, talks about herself, then disappears. She has never expressed any interest in anyone, answered any questions, or discussed anything but herself.

R.

Exactly what I am talking about. She did the same thing here. Unfortunately for her, on this forum you run into Allan. And homie don't play that, nor does he have any inner monologue so he lets her have it. She got turned into cannon fodder on this forum in a minute.

A little bird told me she will be at SEMA :eusa_wall:

Shocker! Looking for another sugar daddy or free ride as a "race car driver" no doubt.

Well there are plenty of very wealthy guys on the exotic car community willing to deal with her stuff and give her the free ride. There is a guy who is taking her to the Brasil GP this weekend all expenses covered so I guess as long as there is someone wanting to deal with her cup of tea she will be around.

What to say? Most of you know my dislike for this woman. You can not just be a bitch all the time and not expect it to come back around in some way or another. This thread has made me laugh my ass off. LOL!!!!! She really is a class act:

0249.jpg

<PYSCH ANALYSIS>

Ashley seems to benefit from a societal condition I call "Deprivation of Environment" which in psychological terms, gives her an illusionary advantage to those not aware of the forces at work.

Mainly, you take something "average" to "below average" and drop it into an environment which lacks that statistical norm and it elevates its status beyond its true value.

For example, if you put an average looking woman on the police force, she suddenly is elevated to a goddess like stature. This is because the environment is statistically deprived of competitive alternatives. There is no competition. Attention whores on car forums seem to recognize this phenomena ... the situation is deprived therefore their status is artificially elevated as long as they remain in the environment. Leaving the environment, hence deflating to real value, causes psychological incongruence ... hence the "I'm a race car driver!!"

In any normalized environment this chick is average at best. Yet, she hangs out on the car scene knowing the scarcity of the situation ... there simply aren't any other chicks to compete for the attention hence the creation of her self-believing demagogy.

</PYSCH ANALYSIS>

What to say? Most of you know my dislike for this woman. You can not just be a bitch all the time and not expect it to come back around in some way or another. This thread has made me laugh my ass off. LOL!!!!! She really is a class act:

My god...im just waiting for her right arm to come up and start banging her wrist against her chest!

I was a happy on looker and part time participant in her slow burn on 6speed...

I cannot stand her, and Im quite happy she was caught and TMZ posted it. The car forum world has collectively laughed.

I know everyone has their own tastes I I try not to pass judgement on peoples opinions because g-d knows there is someone for everyone... but honestly this chick isnt even close to hot... every so called glamour shot of her even with good lighting and photoshop has this girl rated at a 5 if not lower.. problem is too many rich older guys are vunerable to chicks like this..therefore she finds an audience somewhere... I am amazed TMZ even felt her relevant enough to post about

Finally somebody talking some sence.... she would not even get into the hottest discos at the French Rivieara, she is TOO UGLY.

However I agree with Abolfaz when he said this: I take no joy in seeing people hit bottom like that, no matter how stupid or arrogant they are.

You have some pics to post, no?

Just saying.

:)

Those legs are just...ugh. What's with the man feet?

Sorry, but Topcarbon is a hotter male as a female than this female is as a female.

<PYSCH ANALYSIS>

Ashley seems to benefit from a societal condition I call "Deprivation of Environment" which in psychological terms, gives her an illusionary advantage to those not aware of the forces at work.

Mainly, you take something "average" to "below average" and drop it into an environment which lacks that statistical norm and it elevates its status beyond its true value.

For example, if you put an average looking woman on the police force, she suddenly is elevated to a goddess like stature. This is because the environment is statistically deprived of competitive alternatives. There is no competition. Attention whores on car forums seem to recognize this phenomena ... the situation is deprived therefore their status is artificially elevated as long as they remain in the environment. Leaving the environment, hence deflating to real value, causes psychological incongruence ... hence the "I'm a race car driver!!"

In any normalized environment this chick is average at best. Yet, she hangs out on the car scene knowing the scarcity of the situation ... there simply aren't any other chicks to compete for the attention hence the creation of her self-believing demagogy.

</PYSCH ANALYSIS>

Which car scene do hang out on? On any given weekend night there are dozens of truly hot chicks that I see. ;)

However, your post has some relevance, as I said before, have a average/ below average chick show some skin and for some reason most guys think she's hot. Just look at the adult 'modeling' industry and all the 'models' who can only get TFP/ CD. Then throw in guys who can't handle the situation because it's beyond their coherence, and whalla, AVD is a super hot chick. lol

• 2 years later...