Slowpoke's NEW Lamborghini!

sprite

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SÄPO will soon be knocking on your door if you don't tell us what's going on...... :huh:

PS My guess; :D a BLUE Ferrari 348.....

SÄPO = Swedish Security Police Department

There was a story from a crime organization in London. The leader had a meeting with all members and said "I have good news and bad news". "The bad news is that the police is after us. The good news is that it is the Swedish police." Take care! :lol:

Regards

/Per

SÄPO = Swedish Security Police Department

There was a story from a crime organization in London. The leader had a meeting with all members and said "I have good news and bad news". "The bad news is that the police is after us. The good news is that it is the Swedish police." Take care! :lol:

Regards

/Per

Yes fortunately I am Danish ! So if Slowpoke don't post up more pics ASAP, he will have to deal with the Danish PET.

Here it goes, after several weeks of debating of which car to buy to replace my Gallardo -05 I finally made a desicion and I haven't looked back one second.

I scraped the idea of going with a LP560 simply because the LP560 is to soft for my liking, it is not hardcore anymore, it's just to damn good to be a Lambo!

It's quiet and so easy to drive it doesn't awake any adrenaline at all. plus it's not half as raw as this badboy! I also had some trouble accepting the newer style headlights and the interior is to damn plain..

The car comes with a full 3-year warranty and I'm the first owner so the feeling is there..

The car is FULLY optioned with everything the factory offers for the SL;

CCB's, E-gear, Euro SL seats (what else?), Lamborghini OEM roll cage, 4-point Lamborghini OEM harness plus standard belts, the big rear wing, rearview camera, navigation/multimedia system, Bluetooth, CD-changer, Homelink, Front lift system, steering wheel in alcantara with the big carbon inlay, travel package, the BIG Interior Carbon package, Carbon E-Gear plate, stock fire extinguisher (mounted on the rollcage), Security Alarm etc etc

The photos are taken by none other than Felix Winqvist - the man, the myth, the legend - his pictures speak for themselves!

Also introducing superb pics from another very young and very talented guy, Oscar Bakke - more photoshoots will follow from theese guys when the car is fully modded and ready for the streets! This will be the ultimate bad boy! :icon_mrgreen:

I want to thank VCR, Sprite and Ricoloco for helping me decide which car would suit my needs the best, thanks guys, you rock! :icon_thumleft:

Enjoy!

post-9294-1227142121_thumb.jpg

post-9294-1227142152_thumb.jpg

post-9294-1227142204_thumb.jpg

post-9294-1227142214_thumb.jpg

post-9294-1227142225_thumb.jpg

Congrats!!!

All in all, how does it compare to the regular G?

Wasn't your 05 G a 6spd?

I honestly don't know, I haven't driven the car one inch! I've only ridden in it for about 10 mins or so - but I will let you know in 6 months when it's done and ready and summer is here :icon_thumleft:

My Gallardo is a 6-speed - time for something new.

Now fix me a killer signature and avatar :icon_mrgreen:

Congratulations!!!!

LOVE the Superleggera, I've said it before, no matter how you spec out an LP560-4 you'll never get the interior as nice as the Superleggera. Enjoy the car!

Did I do it right?

ROFLMAO :lol:

Congrats again! So how many SL owners on L/P now? Slowpoke, Sprite, Azexotic (don't know if I remember the name right or not, but his white SL was up for sale); there was also, I believe, someone from Italy who has a Grigio Telesto SL that he put his own stereo in; and yours truly. Anyone here who owns a yellow SL to complete the collection?

Awesome pics BTW.