Aimee

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skokos= Best Ownage on a Thread!

Poser= :jerry:

I'm Baaaack!,

Sorry I couldn't get on sooner, I thought that I got banned or something, I couldn't log on. Who posted that pic? Thats the one that Skokos ( aka mama's boy living off his daddys money) didn't want you to see. Instead, he posts pics trying to make others look bad. He puts on tiny snippets of cars that aren't mine, but were ones that I was commenting about. SKOKOS is a scumbag who has never done anything in his life. He lives off his parents and in my book, THATS a poser! Anything he has was given to him, not earned. "Thats" called "OWNING" J@ck@ss! You are just a little PR1CK who has nothing better to do than spend your time on Myspace and brag to all the other little kids, 'cause it makes you feel big. Get a life LOOSER! I wish you lived closer to me so I could come over and pull your head out of your @ss for you. Ask people on this Forum who know me, they'll tell you who I am, and what I'm about.

skokos was the kid in school who was never picked to play in games, because he was to little and uncoordinated, and not very popular. Now, later in life, he's trying to make others feel like he did, and still does. He likes this forum because he can remain anonymus, and act like a big man without anybody really seeing him ( See J@ckass, I have my info sources too).

Anytime your in So Cal, feel free to come look me up you little poor excuse for a boy, so we can talk further about this topic in person. Bring all your "Poser" friends who live off their parents money also, pretending to be something they're not by driving something "they" didn't buy with "their" money. Now you're exposed fag-boy, live with it for once.

I'm Baaaack!,

Sorry I couldn't get on sooner, I thought that I got banned or something, I couldn't log on. Who posted that pic? Thats the one that Skokos ( aka mama's boy living off his daddys money) didn't want you to see. Instead, he posts pics trying to make others look bad. He puts on tiny snippets of cars that aren't mine, but were ones that I was commenting about. SKOKOS is a scumbag who has never done anything in his life. He lives off his parents and in my book, THATS a poser! Anything he has was given to him, not earned. "Thats" called "OWNING" J@ck@ss! You are just a little PR1CK who has nothing better to do than spend your time on Myspace and brag to all the other little kids, 'cause it makes you feel big. Get a life LOOSER! I wish you lived closer to me so I could come over and pull your head out of your @ss for you. Ask people on this Forum who know me, they'll tell you who I am, and what I'm about.

skokos was the kid in school who was never picked to play in games, because he was to little and uncoordinated, and not very popular. Now, later in life, he's trying to make others feel like he did, and still does. He likes this forum because he can remain anonymus, and act like a big man without anybody really seeing him ( See J@ckass, I have my info sources too).

Anytime your in So Cal, feel free to come look me up you little poor excuse for a boy, so we can talk further about this topic in person. Bring all your "Poser" friends who live off their parents money also, pretending to be something they're not by driving something "they" didn't buy with "their" money. Now you're exposed fag-boy, live with it for once.

How do you know so much about skokos and what his athletic ability was as a child?

I'm Baaaack!,

Dude you got owned. None of the weak comeback attempts is going to change that. If you're enjoying the abuse we can continue. You're not the first kit car supporter here crying for attention. Yo Sef!

Rob, great work! Can't believe I missed this thread!

post-13515-1232321870_thumb.jpg

Guest skokos

HAHA NICE. I wish I could just live in a world where I made up facts and people believed me too...but in reality you lied,you got caught and then I made you look like a lying jackass to a huge internet community. As far as I go you can make what ever conclusions you like about me,but I have beyond A doubt proved your a lying douche bag.

P.s Mods,why wasnt this lying douche banned yet for posing as a lying Lamborghini owner?

17dollars1.jpg

Guest skokos

And as far as coming down to your part of So Cal,I dont make it into your type of area much.

Looks like it might be a little hard to land your private helicopter here

JR61304-trailr-park.jpg

I will say this.... why do you post so heavily in kitcars com about owing a kit car if you do not? You have a right to own a kit car yes, but I have a right to throw up in disgust when I see a POS as the one I posted.

That countach replica that guy built in his garage from scratch with his own hands piece by piece and had to dig it out of there... that is on a completely different level.

Check it...........

http://www.kitcarsforum.com/profile/?u=344...9eb7a03d8fc7b2f

Guest skokos
I wish you lived closer to me so I could come over and pull your head out of your @ss for you. Ask people on this Forum who know me, they'll tell you who I am, and what I'm about

Are you threatening me? And no. Nobody really gives a shit what your about,and nobody here is going to sign up on your gay kit car forum to find out. your not important

Ha ha ha! That is f**king hilarious! If you keep coming up with these things I'm going to cough up a lung! :)

And as far as coming down to your part of So Cal,I dont make it into your type of area much.

Looks like it might be a little hard to land your private helicopter here

JR61304-trailr-park.jpg

Guest skokos
This thread has been the hot topic here for a while! Where have you been? :)

"not" working on his kit car :lol2:

Where have you been? :)

I was at the Kitcarforum's annual "Couples weekend on the beach" event.

babaR2508_468x288.jpg

Did some shopping at Bergdorf Goodman for her...

FakeHandbags.jpg

Picked up some new timepieces for myself...

2242246090_72e4896b72.jpg

I'm Baaaack!,

YOUR A FAGET.......YOU GOT CAUGHT BULLSHITING.......WE WORK HARD FOR REAL LAMBOS....BLOOD SWEAT N TEARS PAL.....AND YOU DRIVE A KITCAR TO FAKE PEOPLE OUT AND BAG THE SAME CHIKS I DO.....HAHAHA......I WAKE UP AT 6 AM AND WORK TILL 11 TO DRIVE MY REAL LAMBO.....WILL YOU POUND CHEAP BEER AND SLEEP TILL 2PM......YOUR A NERD...

I'm Baaaack!,

Name calling on the internet is pretty common practice, but we here at L/P frown up physical threats. So i suggest your chill out. Skokos as well, you two have had your fun, time to cool it and relax. BOTH of you

YOUR A FAGET.......YOU GOT CAUGHT BULLSHITING.......WE WORK HARD FOR REAL LAMBOS....BLOOD SWEAT N TEARS PAL.....AND YOU DRIVE A KITCAR TO FAKE PEOPLE OUT AND BAG THE SAME CHIKS I DO.....HAHAHA......I WAKE UP AT 6 AM AND WORK TILL 11 TO DRIVE MY REAL LAMBO.....WILL YOU POUND CHEAP BEER AND SLEEP TILL 2PM......YOUR A NERD...

Chill out as well, the name calling is unneeded and you left your cap locks on ;)

to play Devil's advocate, if he gets the same chicks you do while sleeping in till 2 pm and drinking beer all day... he is doing something right. Perhaps a better analogy is in order - like, once you are fake about one thing, it is easy to lose integrity in other things?

Notice how scrotum, I mean Skokostvbr, or whatever his name is, couldn't deny what I said? Its because its all true, and now he knows I'm hip to his "Game".

As far as going to work, I get up at 4:30 every morning, to make it to work by 6AM, so I can work my 12 to 14 hours and then come home. You loosers have no idea what hard work is. No, I dont drink beer, and I'm happily married (19 years). Skokos cant even keep a steady boyfriend for more than 19 days! He's a looser/poser and he knows it, its too bad you guys cant see it.

I haven't been able to post for a couple days because I thought my acct was suspended, since I couldn't log in. Since I found that was not the case, as you can see, I'm posting again. And yes, I have been working on the cars, since the customers dont pay me for sitting around while they're waiting for me to finish them. Grow up already and get an actual life suckos, I mean skokos, something you can actually be proud to call your own. Everything I have I earned myself, unlike you, who lives off handouts from Mommy&Daddy. You dont want to compare houses with me either, I gaurantee I've got most people beat there.

Notice how scrotum, I mean Skokostvbr, or whatever his name is, couldn't deny what I said? Its because its all true, and now he knows I'm hip to his "Game".

As far as going to work, I get up at 4:30 every morning, to make it to work by 6AM, so I can work my 12 to 14 hours and then come home. You loosers have no idea what hard work is. No, I dont drink beer, and I'm happily married (19 years). Skokos cant even keep a steady boyfriend for more than 19 days! He's a looser/poser and he knows it, its too bad you guys cant see it.

I haven't been able to post for a couple days because I thought my acct was suspended, since I couldn't log in. Since I found that was not the case, as you can see, I'm posting again. And yes, I have been working on the cars, since the customers dont pay me for sitting around while they're waiting for me to finish them. Grow up already and get an actual life suckos, I mean skokos, something you can actually be proud to call your own. Everything I have I earned myself, unlike you, who lives off handouts from Mommy&Daddy. You dont want to compare houses with me either, I gaurantee I've got most people beat there.

LOL... you wake up in the morning at 4:30am to get work at 6am.. and work 12-14hr days to drive a replicrap? :lol2: :lol2:

Do you do all that because you need 10hrs of those 14hr days to put the car back together eachtime so it can make it back home?

As for houses... just because you replicated yourself a dollhouse I wouldnt go patting yourself on the back.