488ciViper

consider going 'vintage'....

Maserati Ghibli, Khamsin, Bora

Lambo Countach or early Diablo

perhaps land a Ferrari/Fiat Dino 246 if the prices continue to drop

Jag E-type

Austin Healey roadster

a rare and beautiful Mangusta :D

the list is pretty endless and some really beautiful machines...

Man, if you've already got a Lambo, then time to go for something unique and special that no one else has (not to mention the most incredible performance on 4 wheels - at least the first one)!! Try one of these on for size:

http://rossioncars.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lotus-Elise...1QQcmdZViewItem

If you do want to take a shot at the Rossion, PM me and I'll hook you up directly with the owners.

Guest skokos
buy my 700 hp nsx :) not as exotic, but it never breaks ! fast as hell....and you will never see another one :)

IMG_12831.jpg

:icon_thumleft: That is sick!! I need a link to a for sale ad,pictures and contact info!!!

Guest skokos
buy my 700 hp nsx :) not as exotic, but it never breaks ! fast as hell....and you will never see another one :)

IMG_12831.jpg

:icon_thumleft: That is sick!! I need a link to a for sale ad,pictures and contact info!!!

Is it just me or does that look almost exactly like a Noble M12? Looks cool anyway!

post-9662-1233905450_thumb.jpg

post-9662-1233905444_thumb.jpg

And yeah, I did see it says they're built in the same factory - but are they similar only in looks, or do they share major components as well? Quite interested now hehe :)

post-9662-1233905610_thumb.jpg

post-9662-1233905616_thumb.jpg

Of course it looks like the next gen Noble because that's exactly what the Rossion is. They are the same guys that imported the Noble to the States, bought the designs and rights to the Noble M12/M400 back in 2007, and redesigned/upgraded the entire car. It's literally over 75% new all over the place, but still maintains the Noble presence. That's nothing, you should drive one! :icon_pray:

if your thinking Ferrari 360, its likely that you really want a Ferrari, and why not the 360 still looks like a modern Ferrari (very similar in looks to an F430) at a fraction of the cost. I think you can find fine example in that price range, but make sure to get plenty of documentation on it, and check with the mechanic who did the service on it.

naturally if your looking for performance, I would have to agree with the others and recommend a 996 or 997 TT. and its hard to say no to a vintage car, especially in this economy, it really is a buyers market (dare I say investors market). and someone mentioned the race car idea, if you have a track near by that might not be a bad idea, you can get a used cup car, do a couple track days and races, and when you are not using it you can rent it out (I do that with my car). but if your set on a Ferrari, get the ferrari!

Like hollywood said if you want a Ferrari and you've got $75k to spend go ahead and get a 360. I dont know if i would reccomend the highly modified route for one though...you might want to give ZR auto a call and ask them about there twin supercharged 360 spider they used to have to get some first hand opinions.

On the other hand i would definetly recommend a Viper of any generation except maybe the very first ones, but anything 1996 and up for sure. Hell if you could pad that $75k a little you could be into a 2008 ACR or have serious power in a TT setup on one of the earlier cars. and besides the power they are hand built, quite reliable (even with power mods) and they only make around 1500 of them a year. Porsche, Ferrari even Lambo now all have higher production numbers than that.

But of course...i'm biased.

Of course it looks like the next gen Noble because that's exactly what the Rossion is. They are the same guys that imported the Noble to the States, bought the designs and rights to the Noble M12/M400 back in 2007, and redesigned/upgraded the entire car. It's literally over 75% new all over the place, but still maintains the Noble presence. That's nothing, you should drive one! :icon_pray:

And you can make them wickedly fast with very little work :D

Buy a nice 360 6 speed car, put a Capristo stage 2 exhaust on it, and it will put a smile on your face. It is not as fast as a Gallardo, but it is a thrill to drive at speed. If you want something really fast for that money, the 996/993TT are UNBEATABLE and a Gallardo coupe in an 04 model is not too much north of that. If you want something that is still very exotic looking, fun to drive and makes you work a bit while doing it the 360 is a great car. Accrue for 5-6k every 3 years for belt service though.

Could have picked up a SWEET 2003 360 spider today at the auction (tdf blue/tan, full leather LOADED F1 with 24k miles) for $85k. Car was in MINT condition, no stories and was in really spectacular condition.

Could have picked up a SWEET 2003 360 spider today at the auction (tdf blue/tan, full leather LOADED F1 with 24k miles) for $85k. Car was in MINT condition, no stories and was in really spectacular condition.

those prices make me cry, the absolute cheapest 360 in AUstralia (and thats $30k cheaper than the next cheapest) at the moment is still $185k (thats still $125k USD) and its silver with a horrible grey interior and about 30k miles on it.

i almost wish Australia were as affected as the US by this GFC

those prices make me cry, the absolute cheapest 360 in AUstralia (and thats $30k cheaper than the next cheapest) at the moment is still $185k (thats still $125k USD) and its silver with a horrible grey interior and about 30k miles on it.

i almost wish Australia were as affected as the US by this GFC

Wow, even here in NZ we have them cheaper - theres several 360's for around NZ$170k - $180k (~US$85k - $90k). How much would it cost you to get one of these into Aus?

Wow, even here in NZ we have them cheaper - theres several 360's for around NZ$170k - $180k (~US$85k - $90k). How much would it cost you to get one of these into Aus?

unfortunately import restrictions into AUstralia suck, so if you could get through the paperwork and taxes it would hardly be worth it despite a little saving :(

IMG_12831.jpg

That's a beautiful car! I was gonna say a TT NSX also.

ORRRRRRRR.....

Ultima GTR

• 2 weeks later...

so did you get anything?

look at anything?

drive anything?

consider anything?

is $75k is still buring a whole in your pocket? I still say 2008 viper ACR, you could probably pick one up for 75-80 no problem and i honestly cannot think of how to have more fun for 75k in a brand new car.

• 3 weeks later...

Here you go!

2000 Dodge Viper RT/10

Heffner Twin Turbo

907 HP to the rear wheels.

The link is the previous owner, but new owner has only put about 300 miles on it.

He has two modded Vipers and he is going to sell this one.

$75k/offer

Here's the link-good pictures and mods all listed-

http://luckyalmond.com/

Contact [email protected] and I will get you with the current owner.

Do not contact the name on the "link". He does not own the car any longer.

If you are serious, I am sure Jason would be of assistance, but please respect Jason's time.

Thanks!

Brian