My Gallardo Twin Turbo Build....

peakcompletions

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks really nice. I don't understand why everyone still uses those blue/red AN fittings, they make black and silver for pete sake.

I agree 100%... blue fittings on a black and orange build are no good... these blue fittings are just to fit everything initially... all fittings will be black with premium stainless hoses... intercoolers and all piping will be a combination of polished and coated... should look really nice when finished :D

Congrats, it's looking great so far!

I can't wait to see the finished product, it's going to look insane with the wide body kit.

Sorry Slowpoke... doing the center exhaust :D

The sound clip I heard with the single exhaust as pictured is INSANE...

And the widebody kit is from Monarchy... it will be his first production kit and the quality is superb!

Looks great, can't wait to hear what the new exhaust setup sounds like. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Benard :D

hope you feel somewhat guilty because in the grand scheme of things this all started with seeing / hearing your car at Car & Driver.... :icon_super:

in all honesty though, i couldnt even imagine what it must be like to see pictures like that, and think to yourself.."damn, thats going to be mine to drive in a few weeks..." congrats man

:iamwithstupid:

I agree 100%... blue fittings on a black and orange build are no good... these blue fittings are just to fit everything initially... all fittings will be black with premium stainless hoses... intercoolers and all piping will be a combination of polished and coated... should look really nice when finished :D

Cant wait to see the finished product, you are one lucky man!

Thanks for the enthusiasm guys. We have been very busy developing a lot of new upgrades over the past few months. Yes, all of the parts on Peak's car will be either polished or coated. We also have a fitting manufacturer that has agreed to make our fittings in any color we want so no more red and blue fittings. I'll get pictures of some of the new builds today.

And the widebody kit is from Monarchy... it will be his first production kit and the quality is superb!

Damn :( The nicest Gallardo - a orange SE - ruined :lol2: But for the love of God, not the Enzo front end I hope?!

Anyway, I give you mad props for modding such a nice car, it will be one-of-a-kind and fast as friggin hell :icon_super:

Here is a picture of some of the mother's metal polish we used and the result... :icon_super:

Now BLACK IT OUT!!! :icon_mrgreen:

What widebody kit is he making?

Same as Monarchy - Enzo/Reventon/IMSA mix

I didn't know Monarchy was making his own kit. Is there a thread about it?

Congrats! SE will be 1 sick exotic! Love the exhaust!