LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

He put out that he made 200k a month. If that's net, yes they do.

Yeah, that was my mistake. Topcarbon set me straight. :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude all the shit you guy are talking .. but dont seem to read .. yeah i seen the gas spill on the car .. i went to wipe it off ohhhhhhhhhh look to my suprize there was nothing to do this with .. oh no what should i do now .. lick the fuckin gas off the car ???? oh maybe use my shit .. c mon !!!

:icon_hang:

I give up.

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice

Hey.... Sorry Im late.... Were expanding again..... We've opened kiosks on the Princess cruise lines.... The "Princess Taco" is a huge seller....

I ran into Mystic yesterday.... Dont beleive a thing he says... he didnt get any Herr Taco....

But he did order a 12" bratt with zesty sauce.

whatever lmao .. haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hey is this HATERVILL ???? I SMELL HATE IN THE AIR ..

whatever lmao .. haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hey is this HATERVILL ???? I SMELL HATE IN THE AIR ..

Freddy, tone it down or tomorrow morning I'll have A&N remove the remains of your car and leave it on the street DOG!

NOPE NO LETTER THE STATE HAS NOT SENT ANY THING AND I PAY EVERY MONTH UP FRONT .. EXP 2-25-08 ..BOO HOO ..

P.S. MY ATTORNEY SAID I HAVE A GOOD CASE ON BP GAS STATION .. THE CHICK DIDNT KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF THE GAS AND NO OVER HEAD SYS TO SNUFF OUT THE FLAMES .. AN GAS IN THE NOZZEL .. fcuk YEAH ..

Your insurance expired in 2008? We are in 2009 now. If it was a typo did you send in payment for March? If you did not send in payment for March, then why not? You didn't know that they had cancelled on you.

When gas spilled on the car and you deemed that it was enough that you were wanting to wipe it off, maybe it would have been a wiser move to put the nozzle back on the pump rather than to carry on with filling?

Btw, you aren't related to THECATKILLER are you?

Your insurance expired in 2008? We are in 2009 now. If it was a typo did you send in payment for March? If you did not send in payment for March, then why not? You didn't know that they had cancelled on you.

When gas spilled on the car and you deemed that it was enough that you were wanting to wipe it off, maybe it would have been a wiser move to put the nozzle back on the pump rather than to carry on with filling?

no my bad it was good till 2-25-09

this shit happen so fast i didnt think it would catch on fire .... if the gas would have been on my escalade i would have wanted to also wipe it off ..

but in any case it happen so now i will see what will happen with this an so will all of you . if you stay tuned ..lol .. i meet with my attorney in the morning .. to file first ...

:icon_hang:

I give up.

I'll give it a try.

Okay, Leisure Suit Freddy, here is what some are trying to get across.

When you spilled a very large quantity of gasoline on a mid engine exotic, a car known to have had fire issues in the past, a car where there is a heat source basically touching the area where you are putting a flammable liquid into the car, it would have made more sense to turn the pump nozzle off, put it back in the pump nozzle holder, and then take care of the issue of gasoline on your car.

If you had done that, it is unlikely that the fire would have spread to the point of ruining your car, and it may not have even flared up in the first place.

I know, coulda, woulda, shoulda.....didn't. So, what's done is done.

But you can't really be surprised at the reactions from everyone.

Either way, it must have been a very troubling thing seeing your Lamborghini burn to a crisp.

I think what we can all conclude from this situation is simple.

God hates clowns.

EDIT: Sprite beat me to it.

Clown, here is the way I see it. Not trying to "hate" but if I was on the jury, this is the first question I would have... You keep screaming that there were no paper towels and that you had to go in and get some, fair enough. If that is truly the case, which from this whole thread I am doubting as it is too convenient, my question to you would be WHY THEN DID YOU LEAVE THE PUMP PUMPING WHILE YOU WENT INSIDE?????????????? No towels, ok...Then don't start the pump until you get the thing cleaned off. I want the outcome to be good for you, I really do. I think everyone here wants it to work out in your favor. I think you have zero chance of winning this. Your story will be chewed to pieces by a good lawyer which I am sure the insurance company has already put on this case. You have a tough road ahead of you on this one brother, you really do. I hope that it works out but I have a feeling when the rubber meets the road you are going to be in for a big surprise. Good luck with it all though, I will be viewing this epic thread till then.

I also think cosmic Micky-D also said he was dropped because of prior clams, not because of payment. I pointed out that insurance companies only drop you if they think you're likely to have another claim, which he did. They saw a pattern of behavior that gave them reason to drop him rather than raise his rates. He said he didn't get the letter until after the accident.

hard to click topic

use !!! next time

thanks

Thanks for the tip. I will take it into consideration next time I create a topic title solely consisting of punctuation.

Thanks for the tip. I will take it into consideration next time I create a topic title solely consisting of punctuation.

HAHAHAHA :thefinger:

Sarcasm doesn't read well over the board I suppose.

Sarcasm doesn't read well over the board I suppose.

It read fine on my end! Maybe your sarcasmometer is broken?