LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I already get bitched at from my girlfriend on how much i DO check LP!

Rakjoe, can you send me a quick synopsis of this thread? Or anyone give a quick summary?

o.k. guys .. ill post after all is done ...ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this never happened ..lmao thanks bro

the clown has juice ....hahahahaa honk honk

..... :eusa_think: ......TBC ! :ninja:

I wanna be filled in as well! I have no clue whats going on here, but it all seems interesting...

Mods: Do NOT erase that thread, I repeat, do NOT erase that thread! DO NOT fcuking ERASE THAT THREAD - I will pay to get a copy of it to have on the livingroom table :icon_thumleft:

I wanna be filled in as well! I have no clue whats going on here, but it all seems interesting...

nothing is going on and this "is" interesting?

alrighty then, we are back, where is everyone, I got hot coffee, a comfortable chair, let the drama continue!!! :headbang:

and PLEASE post some more photos of burning cars, hot chicks, milfs, strippers, squirters, teens,....ANYTHING!!! :D

this thread is back?

Why did it disappear in the first place?

Why are we giving the clown so much play?

The clown finally went to see a lawyer who told him that he was a bloody idiot for spilling all the beans online and practically admitting guilt...

Clown ask us to remove thread, we remove thread temporary for review and decide to put it back...

The clown is on his own..

:icon_fU:

o.k. guys .. ill post after all is done ...ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this never happened ..lmao thanks bro

the clown has juice ....hahahahaa honk honk

The clown finally went to see a lawyer who told him that he was a bloody idiot for spilling all the beans online and practically admitting guilt...

Clown ask us to remove thread, we remove thread temporary for review and decide to put it back...

I thought the attorney said he has a good case?

Mabe a good case of clap :bj: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Aw man, cut the clown a break. It's not like he stole money or did a violent crime, he just made a mistake.

Aw man, cut the clown a break. It's not like he stole money or did a violent crime, he just made a mistake.

Yeh sure, I have no problem with clown but you can put the Jeannie back in the bottle..

WELL ITS AN 07 SPYDER 23,667 MILES .. WARRANTY IS FOR 24,000 MILES .. I KNOW THEY WILL FIX IT FRO FREE .. BUT I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE THE BLEW UP A MOTOR ON ONE THAT LAMBORGINI WILL CONSIDER A CAR AS A TOTAL LOST IF THE ENGINE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED ???? I NEED INFO ON THIS ???

Lamborghini will not "total" your car. If there was a fire or some kind of insurable damage to the car, your insurance company may total it.

The first two quotes are from the Clown's legendary blown engine thread.

The first two quotes are from the Clown's legendary blown engine thread.

True, just my humble opinion. He used, even abused the system, but he stayed within the system and did nothing illegal. Again just my opinion.

True, just my humble opinion. He used, even abused the system, but he stayed within the system and did nothing illegal. Again just my opinion.

That's why we are going to let the system deal with him... it's a well known fact that Lamborghini reps are reading Lambo Power daily and take notes of such incidents... Pietro Grigio even admitted to it...

Nobody said he did anything illegal god forbid... :eusa_naughty:

That's why we are going to let the system deal with him... it's a well known fact that Lamborghini reps are reading Lambo Power daily and take notes of such incidents... Pietro Grigio even admitted to it...

Nobody said he did anything illegal god forbid... :eusa_naughty:

So basicallly what you are saying Joe, is that since its already been out there this long, and they more then likely have seen this thread, we might as well keep it posted, becasue if they want to use it, one way or another they are going to get it.

Oh, he was the guy with the blown engine thread? I didn't know that. Looks like maybe he took Mike's, albeit not intended, advice on the burndown. Oh man, this could be awesome. Epic thread.

So basicallly what you are saying Joe, is that since its already been out there this long, and they more then likely have seen this thread, we might as well keep it posted, becasue if they want to use it, one way or another they are going to get it.

No.

We're saying that our readership deserves to know and comment about this incident, and that as members of LamboPower you should have access to information as it disseminates.

Gives a big shoutout to Pietro!!!!

HEY PIETRO!!!! :eusa_dance: