LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

I would dress myself from head to toe in ferrari gear and drive a 308 before Id ever let myself be associated with that.

What about a Mondial?

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Dogg here is a sick thought on what to do wit da rim:

post-11867-1236619614_thumb.jpg

Clown a flave

Sad news to see your lambo burn.

Please tell us that you have insurance for this badboy ? If you do, you'll see a new reborn G soon !

I hope things run well.

Dib

Yo Dogg here is a sick thought on what to do wit da rim:

post-11867-1236619614_thumb.jpg

that is funny as hell ..lmao .. yeah flava flavvvvvvv ...lol thank god i can crack up when i see shit like this ..lol funny .

that is funny as hell ..lmao .. yeah flava flavvvvvvv ...lol thank god i can crack up when i see shit like this ..lol funny .

I think you can pull it off!! :icon_thumleft:

Sad news to see your lambo burn.

Please tell us that you have insurance for this badboy ? If you do, you'll see a new reborn G soon !

I hope things run well.

Dib

nope they dropped on the first .. without any notice .. i have my attorney on it an bret from miami lambo just told me that i may have someting to fight for .. we will see what happens .. lambo or the station will pay trust me i will take this shit to court ..i didnt do anything wrong ..

I wonder if the graphics on the car made it burst into flames? They kind of make me want to light myself on fire. Or be an extra in Fast and Furious.

post-7246-1236610158_thumb.png

thats funny cause they just hit me up to be filmed ..lol that aint happenin now ...hahahaa

Sorry about your car!

Now... In the below pictures, Please point out the items that are the same. I will go first...

1. blue suit

and on a serious note...I am an expert at reading expressions and in that picture in front of the burnt car you have the look and pose that says " Fcuk yeah! Time for an upgrade....at their expense" :D

yeah you guys must be gay cause noone said anything about that ass ..lmao ...silly rabbit dick r 4 chickss...

thats funny cause they just hit me up to be filmed ..lol that aint happenin now ...hahahaa

you lucky mofo.... did you lease or own?

Did they really? lol

nope they dropped on the first .. without any notice .. i have my attorney on it an bret from miami lambo just told me that i may have someting to fight for .. we will see what happens .. lambo or the station will pay trust me i will take this shit to court ..i didnt do anything wrong ..

Wait. So you had no insurance, drove the vehicle without any, but were not notified that the policy had been terminated? Dawg, that shit ain't right, yo!

Wait. So you had no insurance, drove the vehicle without any, but were not notified that the policy had been terminated? Dawg, that shit ain't right, yo!

yeah they didnt sent me any notice ..fuckers .. like i said my attorney is on the case .. we will get to the bottom of this case ..heheeee

lease to own ..hehee

Newest plot twist! The car wasn't yours so the leasing company is going to want their pound.

we havent had this much action since the first few UG threads ...

Freddy, you should chime in more often

what for look at all the haterz talking shit .. yo shit happens !!!! its all good at the end of the day it only a fuckin car .. yes sir .. thank god my tattoo shop are doing $200,000 a month ..hahaaa fcuk you haterz hate on that ...lmao

Thanks for the Ghetto to English translation..... Its all much clearer now.... I knew there was a reason we made you a mod.

yeah you guys must be gay cause noone said anything about that ass ..lmao ...silly rabbit dick r 4 chickss...

OK... Here's your first etiquette lesson. Its GENERALLY considered ill-mannered to discuss another man's girlfriend/wife/Significant other/baby mommy/whatever the fcuk she is, and considered even MORE uncouth to invite such discussion... In fact, there is a psychological term for people who engage in the later behavior called "projected compensation" and is in fact usually a sign of latent homosexuality in and of itself.

Just something to consider...

Newest plot twist! The car wasn't yours so the leasing company is going to want their pound.

whatever happens ill still pay for the car its the right thing to do ..

what for look at all the haterz talking shit .. yo shit happens !!!! its all good at the end of the day it only a fuckin car .. yes sir .. thank god my tattoo shop are doing $200,000 a month ..hahaaa fcuk you haterz hate on that ...lmao

$200,000 a month tattoo shop with an owner driving a leased lambo without insurance.... Are you friends with Juicee63?

Thanks for the Ghetto to English translation..... Its all much clearer now.... I knew there was a reason we made you a mod.

yeah yeah .. its all good ese lol