LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

It's Happened to me before, where I was pumping gas and it over filled. I've never understood why though?

I guess you are always supposed to stay next to the car while pumping gas.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I hate this for you.

You may know that my Lambo got totaled a couple of months ago and just sitting waiting for some insurance company to try to F you is hell.

Glad you are ok and hope for a good outcome.

Russell

So you guys mean if you are cruising, out of the blue, your Lambo can catch fire on you...? Or do you just mean the engine is prone to catching fire from fuel over-fills at gas stations...?

Altough almost all car models catch fire at some point, mid engine cars are notorious for catching on fire as a result of the location of oil and fuel lines, located quite close to that heat generator we know as an engine.

WELL I WAS PUMPIN GAS AN WALKED INSIDE FOR A PACK OF SMOKES AND IT HAPPEN .. FIRE FIRE .. MY GALLARDO WAS BURNING UP .. WHAT THE HELL THAT CAR BURNT DOWN IN 2MINS.. DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW IF LAMBORGINI DEALS WITH THIS BULLSHIT ??? THANKS P.S. ILL POST THE PIX SOON TRUST ME YOU WANT TO SEE THIS SHIT !!! :monkeyleft:

Damn bro. You have some serious bad luck with this car. Engine replacement, then this???

So the Gallardo's seem to have the opposite problem of the Diablo's when it comes to filling them up...? :icon_mrgreen:

Anyway, I would never leave the pump unattended filling up.

I wonder if the graphics on the car made it burst into flames? They kind of make me want to light myself on fire. Or be an extra in Fast and Furious.

post-7246-1236610158_thumb.png

yes you know how i do it ...lol ..lmao .. str8 clownin..4life

You have got to be kidding me.....

Seriously.... You can turn off the gangsta thing.... You're amongst friends.... We wont tell.... Nobody talks like that 24 hours a day.... That must get exhausting after a while? Christ, Im exhausted just reading this, and its 7AM here....

And would you mind too terribly if I edited your post title to read "LAMBO BURNED DOWN"? Its not that I object to you making up words like "BURNTDOWN".... Its just it makes me feel stupid to read it.

Bunnie_With_Twinkie_copy.jpg

And as far as the whole clown thing.... Im the first one to be reminded of this?

clown_penis.jpeg

You are not the first and surely not going to be the last. lol

Did you have to pay for the gas?

ROFLMAO!!!!

Seriously..... To answer your question- What Lamborghini does when a car catches on fire- Answer - NOTHING. Do you have some sort of EVIDENCE that shows that the fire was somehow the fault of Lamborghini? I know this may be a new concept for you but saying "yo yo yo" and "feel me bro" doesnt amount to the preponderance of evidence you need to prevail on a theory that Lamborghini NEGLIGENTLY produced a defective product. There are millions of intervening factors that could have contributed to the fire (which I am, with all sincerity sorry for your loss) beyond Lamborghini SPA's control. It could have been a defective gas pump. Someone may have tossed a cigarette in the car. Static electricity from that blue jumpsuit of yours may have caused explosion... How the fcuk do I know? My point is, that gathering the evidence and determining the cause of an incident like this is BEYOND THE CAPABILITIES OF A LAY PERSON.

Call your insurance. Thats why you pay for it. If they believe Lamborghini is at fault, they'll go after them.... If they determine the Gas Station is at fault, they'll go after them. If they determine the "I want to light myself on fire graphics" are at fault, they'll go after them. They have teams of lawyers and experts who specialize in product liability law to pursue these issues when they feel they can. Thats how the game works. Its not your job to play barnaby jones.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Seriously..... Call your insurance. Thats why you pay for it. If they believe Lamborghini is at fault, they'll go after them.... If they determine the Gas Station is at fault, they'll go after them. If they determine the "I want to light myself on fire graphics" are at fault, they'll go after them. Thats how the game works. Its not your job to play barnaby jones.

I have a feeling it's the Graphics fault. :eusa_dance:

This guy over filled his Gallardo at the Gas Station across the street from Lamborghini Atlanta. If I remember correctly, he walked inside and the gas kept pumping and it ended pumping almost 100 gallons?

Here are the pictures I took of the car after the fire.

post-7246-1236602115_thumb.jpg

What happens with a car like this? (are the front wheels still useable?)

What happens with a car like this? (are the front wheels still useable?)

The Insurance company owns the car. The car was totaled out. But you can buy it from the insurance company if their are salvageable parts.

Sorry about your car!

Now... In the below pictures, Please point out the items that are the same. I will go first...

1. blue suit

and on a serious note...I am an expert at reading expressions and in that picture in front of the burnt car you have the look and pose that says " Fcuk yeah! Time for an upgrade....at their expense" :D

post-11187-1236612925_thumb.png

post-11187-1236612936_thumb.jpg

I believe that the picture of "Clown with the girl" was taken on the same day as his car got "burntdown". Hence the same outfit.

I would dress myself from head to toe in ferrari gear and drive a 308 before Id ever let myself be associated with that.