SAVE ALLANLAMBO!!!!!!!

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos

holy shit...last time I viewed this thread it was on page 9,did someone get murdered?? cliffs while I start reading?

holy shit...last time I viewed this thread it was on page 9,did someone get murdered?? cliffs while I start reading?

Cliffs don't do the win justice. Just so much win Rob, so much win.

Holy shit, can't believe the douchery here, treating juice like this you guys are some tools. Some of you seem ok, but honestly some of you must have no penis at all. The guy had a hard time with his payments because of his job, its not like he bought the car without being able to pay for it. He's had a hard time, and now he's back on track. I'm sure it must be hard for all you multi-millionare members to understand, but unlike Allen we have to actually pay for our cars.

Holy shit, can't believe the douchery here, treating juice like this you guys are some tools. Some of you seem ok, but honestly some of you must have no penis at all. The guy had a hard time with his payments because of his job, its not like he bought the car without being able to pay for it. He's had a hard time, and now he's back on track. I'm sure it must be hard for all you multi-millionare members to understand, but unlike Allen we have to actually pay for our cars.

He didn't BUY the car; that's the whole point. He was renting it. And this infatuation with penises has me somewhat concerned for you as well.

Hmmmm no one seemed to catch this.

allan you have WAY MORE fcuking problems than me, and a much smaller uglier house.

HAHAHAHAHA.

How are you going to talk shit about his house when you don't even have a car!?!

Hmmmm no one seemed to catch this.

HAHAHAHAHA.

How are you going to talk shit about his house when you don't even have a car!?!

That's the MB Forum way. :lol2:

Take the Money And Run, Sung to: Steve Miller's Take the Money And Run

Here’s a story about Bluemax and Juicy Juice

Two young idiots with nothin’ better to do

then talk shit on car forums and stroke their tubes

Juice found out his benz he’s about to loose

they headed down to old L-power

Juices repo story was full of sorrow

The MB dummies gave him money to borrow

Juicy Juice took the money and run

Go on take the money and run

Bluemax is a killer down in Phoenix

He races cars to make up for his small penis

Pretty soon hes gonna have to face justice

Then he’ll be gettin banged by uncle festus

Bluemax.... will be in jail for many days

JuiceyJuice will soon have no house in which to stay

But he got the money, hey

the repo man got paid

Soon he’ll be running down south, in his leased CLK

Singin’ go on take the money and run

Allan, do all your flunkies over here know you really live in a sh!tbox? you broke dick fool!

Wha a low life, fcuking fans

Juciee is a moron who lives beyond his means and is looking for sympathy and handouts from just about anyone who is stupid enough to believe his bullshit stories.

No one here takes satisfaction out of other's miseries , even juciee's . He just has his priorities mixed up and HONESTLY is not the sharpest pencil in the drawer.

You are a bigger moron for defending this idiot freeloader.

And the only penis that matters here is the one that is in your mouth. Just keep sucking on it and while you are at it remember to suck on juciee's balls if has any. It should temporarily prevent you from spitting out idiotic comments.

And btw,WELCOME TO L-P

Juciee is a moron who lives beyond his means and is looking for sympathy and handouts from just about anyone who is stupid enough to believe his bullshit stories.

No one here takes satisfaction out of other's miseries , even juciee's . He just has his priorities mixed up and HONESTLY is not the sharpest pencil in the drawer.

And the only penis that matters here is the one that is in your mouth. Just keep sucking on it and while you are at it remember to suck on juciee's balls if has any. It should temporarily prevent you from spitting out idiotic comments.

And btw,WELCOME TO L-P

I approve :icon_thumleft:

ALLAN, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A RACE! MY 1996 HONDA CIVIC DX (WITH NO MODS) VS YOUR LAMBO AT WILLOW SPRINGS!

THE WAGER: YOUR DAIRY QUEEN BUSINESS FOR MY 60K CONDO

THE TRACK: WILLOW SPRINGS (BEFORE YOU GET UR FACE MELTED BY JRCART)

Now Most of you are thinking am I nuts? The answer is:

No. There is nothing to worry about. Allan too chicken to show up that day. Maybe DQ needs inventory done?

What the fcuk is this? Every cock-gobbling internet reject wants to join the big boy forum and tries to start swining e-dicks with their first post??

ALLAN, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A RACE! MY 1996 HONDA CIVIC DX (WITH NO MODS) VS YOUR LAMBO AT WILLOW SPRINGS!

THE WAGER: YOUR DAIRY QUEEN BUSINESS FOR MY 60K CONDO

THE TRACK: WILLOW SPRINGS (BEFORE YOU GET UR FACE MELTED BY JRCART)

Now Most of you are thinking am I nuts? The answer is:

No. There is nothing to worry about. Allan too chicken to show up that day. Maybe DQ needs inventory done?

:lame:

60k condo ? I didn't know trailer park homes can go that high. You must have all the options.

STFU DUDE.

60k condo ? I didn't know trailer park homes can go that high. You must have all the options.

STFU DUDE.

It's a DOUBLE WIDE! :icon_mrgreen:

What the fcuk is this? Every cock-gobbling internet reject wants to join the big boy forum and tries to start swining e-dicks with their first post??

The monkeys are out of the cage. Time to send them back.

STFU DUDE.

Dude, do you actually think I was being serious? I was just dicking around, like you jerkoffs.

And btw,WELCOME TO L-P

Priceless!! :lol2:

I have been victimized by that big cock. You think dam a big dick, lol, Then you are burried in deeply

Man, What the fcuk is JUICE??????

I want some apple drink bitch.

- Chappelle

post-3666-1237036350_thumb.jpg