GBGallardo Megathread! (Delivery, cops, flashers, prom)

GBGallardo

I love the idea, I would just do it with different rims. I think the spokes are too thick on those wheels IMO.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you lower the car with PS?

Looks pretty sick. Lower the car and do the green lip. As far as Wiggs' comment, it probably would look slightly better with some SDS's or HRE's.

Oh yeah, just make sure it is a true color match (unlike the diffuser LOL). I was looking at the comments for one of your youtube vids and people just dont shut the hell up about it. Spare yourself and make sure it matches perfect

No green lip....it already looks like a lime. Better off all black rather than chrome edge. Paint the caliper black as well.

Not a fan of that green (verde ithaca)...........you are already driving a Lamborghini, how much more attention do you need.

The windscreen sticker though is a nice touch.

No green lip....it already looks like a lime. Better off all black rather than chrome edge. Paint the caliper black as well.

Not a fan of that green (verde ithaca)...........you are already driving a Lamborghini, how much more attention do you need.

The windscreen sticker though is a nice touch.

The windscreen sticker was put on the car in Lambo STL for about 5 minutes because it was in the center of the showroom during a photoshoot.

I'll say.............. Do it!

The green lips look awesome :eusa_drool: ...

Talking of which there's a gallardo out there with similar outlook..

The first time I saw a color-matched lip on an L-car in person was on Alex's old Monterey Blu Murcie, and it was stunning.

Now, three years later, I'm not so sure that this fad isn't also played out already...it seems like it's everywhere in every color. Looks good though, but in the brighter colors (skittles) it's a bit much.

Well here's a VI Murcielago with color matched lip

Figured it may be a nice addition to the thread. Perhaps it will help you decide one way or the other

post-16081-1240992014_thumb.jpg

Yeah i like it..but do it on another new set of rims..your current rims spokes are way too thich..it covers up the brakes and stuff..get something with thinner spokes and do the green lips.

I like both solid black and green lipped. I guess if I really had to choose, I would say do it. You can always change it if you grow tired of it.