Looking for 2 Lambos for private runway event.

JBSBLOWNC5

Fact: I am much smarter than you.

Fact: I am superior to you; you being a douche has given an overwhelming amount of evidence to prove that point.

Fact: Said superiority has nothing to do with money.

Fact: If you would prefer me to proofread all comments prior to posting I will; however, attempting to 'discredit' me by attacking my "chat room" spelling is as pathetic as your 'wit'.

Let's review: Me being worth more than you is NOT why I am superior to you; I am simply better than you. The wealth simply makes me richer than you.

I would suggest stopping now as your truly failed attempt at any kind of 'arguing' (I use scare quotes because you can't really call your mindless dribble an argument) is not even amusing anymore.

Grow a set of balls like a real man and learn to not be so god damn sensitive like a little whiny cunt.

Be Gone.

Fact: USC RULES

Fact: USC beat OSU 35-3

Fact: USC will beat OSU again on Sept 12

Fact: Everyone in Ohio wears a straw hat and is a hillbilly :thefinger: :icon_pidu: :lol2: :la:

Just saying hi Wiggs!! Have a great weekend back there. We only got 4 months till the season starts!!

BTW. Spent a lot of time the last 2 days around the new SV. Really impressive in person. You will definitely be pleased.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact: Everyone in Ohio wears a straw hat and is a hillbilly :thefinger: :icon_pidu: :lol2: :la:

Just saying hi Wiggs!! Have a great weekend back there. We only got 4 months till the season starts!!

BTW. Spent a lot of time the last 2 days around the new SV. Really impressive in person. You will definitely be pleased.

You son of a bitch....how'd you know I have a straw hat!? But thank you for not mentioning our bovines and pigs! Not to mention our farm equipment and fat women!

Jerk! hahaha

Your spelling is the least of your worries, douchebag. You're the one still effin whining to try an impress your butt buddies here. Keep telling yourself these things if that's what makes you feel better.

Don't fvcking whine about my calling you on your spelling, girl-boy....you cast the first stone about cogent sentences. Fvck...I'd be happy if you proofread ANY of your posts, starting first with filtering out your BS rants. You my friend, need your own TV show.

Usually, I reserve these judgments until I've met someone in person, but in your case, I'll make an exception. My friends and I are having big laughs at your antics! Thanks for the entertainment, stud.

Say...I've got a bet with these guys that you'll start talking about your superior male anatomy before page 6 on this thread. Wanna help me win $1000?

And keep telling me to be gone, bro. I was here before you and I'll be here long after you stuff your pimped out Murci...it's only matter of time.

Awwwww, hit a nerve did we?? Someone has their panties in a bunch! Don't worry, I'm sure your man will get that camel toe out for you :lol2:

With that last post, you managed to make your cunt fuckery amusing again. :icon_thumleft:

It's great to know that there are people such as you to amuse me.

Wiggs is a fuckin moron. Seems like he kept the tourettes on the DL for a little while but he must be off his meds lately. Either that or his post count has swollen his e-dick.

And JOEL? AHEM? Just gonna lose my phone number like that? Is it because my cars prettier than yours? :D :rant:

Ha! Your pathetic ass. ...Actually, that's all the response you deserve.

:lol2:

The correct fact is EVERYONE FROM Ohio is a hillbilly!!!

I hate this state!

Your other 3 facts are simply laughable condom boy! :thefinger:

Your car isn't worth what I spent on wheels.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I DID NOT mean to offend you, or disrespect anyone.

8:30 AM: Check in at the Airport main runway and drivers meeting.

10:00 AM - 2:00 PM: We have use of a 12,500 ft (2.3 mile) long by 225 foot wide Runway.

We will pair up cars against cars, bikes against cars, and bikes against bikes. These will be roll races starting at approximately 40 mph. We are required by the airport not to mark up the runway by spinning our tires, hence the rolling starts. Most races will run up to 180 to 190 mph. Depending on the layout of the runway, we may run as many as 4 vehicles at one time. There will be some cars, and the turbo Busa going for the 200 MPH mark.

I will have a film crew there with at least a dozen different cameras getting all different shots throughout the day. We will get shots from the start, finish and midway on the runway. We will have cameras mounted on the cars and in the cars. The turbo Hyabusa will be our primary chase bike with a camera mounted on the gas tank pointing forward. This shot will capture the 2 vehicles in front of him racing as well as include the speedo of the bike to give a good idea of the speed and acceleration.

There may also be shots from the control tower, and plane/chopper.

2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: We will have a photo shoot of the cars, bikes and models on the taxiway.

I will have at least 2 models at the video/photo shoot from 12:00 PM until 4:00 PM. They will start some of the races as well as pose with cars and bikes during the photo shoot.

We will not break for lunch, but I will serve food between 12:00 PM- 1:00 PM.

The video crew will take all the video from the day, as well as some of the photos and interviews, and coordinate it into a 90 minute action packed DVD.

Here is a list of the cars and bikes that are committed to the event:

(2) 750+ blown C5's, a bolt on C6, (2)C6 Z06s with heads and cam, blown 402 C5, a new ZR1, Ford GT, Porsche TT650 HP AWD, Shelby GT 500 (817 RWHP), Ferrari F430, a slightly modded Nissan GTR and a Lambo.

Bikes will include a turbo Hyabusa, a stock Hyabusa, twin Ducati/Aprilia, 600 CC, Vrod, ZX14, NO2 Hyabusa and an R1.

I still have room for a few high end end end/fast cars, but again, this will be a small group of cars and bikes.

Thank You.

It appears that this is a for profit "event" where a DVD will be made and sold to the POS/sport bike crowd. I assume you need a few stock exotics for some cheap eye candy exploitation.....some filler material of a few exotic cars(losing!) to go with the bikini models.

Don't compare this to the Miami event, which was open to all exotics for both high speed runs and racing, and for the most part, the racing was matched up according to horsepower.

In the future please contact a moderator or site management before you pitch a for profit "event" to our membership. And also be a more truthful about its purpose....if you are hustling for a buck, and selling videos, this can hardly be called a gentleman's sporting event.

In the future please contact a moderator or site management before you pitch a for profit "event" to our membership. And also be a more truthful about its purpose....if you are hustling for a buck, and selling videos, this can hardly be called a gentleman's sporting event.

Misc-OhSnap.jpg

now....Be gone :jackoff:

It appears that this is a for profit "event" where a DVD will be made and sold to the POS/sport bike crowd. I assume you need a few stock exotics for some cheap eye candy exploitation.....some filler material of a few exotic cars(losing!) to go with the bikini models.

Don't compare this to the Miami event, which was open to all exotics for both high speed runs and racing, and for the most part, the racing was matched up according to horsepower.

-------------------------------

I'm not comparing this to anything, since it won't be like anything done before. We've got a few other things planned that some of the many "spy" members who PMed me did not know about, when they gave you your info.

I've got all the cars I need now, which include an Enzo a Carrera GT and a few other high end cars.

I'm now gone, and not because a bunch of richie riches told me to, but because I choose to.

Later

^^

See ya, and better luck playing the next forum. Have fun with your event, and feel FREE to post the vids here anytime. :icon_thumleft:

I didn't read through all of the posts so I can't fully comment on everything. What I would like to comment on is that fact that Joel is a good guy and wasn't meaning anything by his post. Does he have a very fast car? HELL YES! Was he coming on here trying to measure dicks? NO! Why can't someone just take their Lambo out to the track to get some good footage of a badass car hauling some ass.

Most of you are smart enough to know that an 800hp V e t t e will wipe its ass with a Lambo. That is no surprise. A highly modified car beating a stock car? You've got to be kidding me :icon_eek: That is not what this is about. It is about some sweet cars going out to have a good time and getting some video that is rarely ever taped.

C'mon guys! Someone get their TT Gallardo or TT Murci out there for some good footage.

We've got a few other things planned that some of the many "spy" members who PMed me did not know about, when they gave you your info.

I pm you because I would love to run the track. I think this is a cool opportunity. I'm still happy to come out if you want me.

Chris

I didn't read through all of the posts so I can't fully comment on everything. What I would like to comment on is that fact that Joel is a good guy and wasn't meaning anything by his post. Does he have a very fast car? HELL YES! Was he coming on here trying to measure dicks? NO! Why can't someone just take their Lambo out to the track to get some good footage of a badass car hauling some ass.

Most of you are smart enough to know that an 800hp V e t t e will wipe its ass with a Lambo. That is no surprise. A highly modified car beating a stock car? You've got to be kidding me :icon_eek: That is not what this is about. It is about some sweet cars going out to have a good time and getting some video that is rarely ever taped.

C'mon guys! Someone get their TT Gallardo or TT Murci out there for some good footage.

Thanks for your comment, it's well stated!! Yes the event is basically full, but I'd gladly make room for a TT Lambo!

Is this the May 15th event?

Planning to watch some video's of some TT Gallardo's beating down turbo Busa's in the near future. :icon_thumleft:

The Enzo and Carrera GT will lose BADLY on low boost settings.

that picture hurts, even on the other side of the computer.

I agree. I friggin cringed when I saw it.

I can't help but wonder what that guy's next step was, considering he would have been going fast and his right mangled leg would instinctively take the next step. Okay....I don't want to know how that turned out.