Gallardo falls 250 feet off cliff

stefano

The car is completely trashed!

quote:

Last month, a $300,000 Lamborghini Gallardo was being driven at high speed around a twisty road encircling a golf course in Marbella, Spain. We're told the 28 year old driver was warned several times to slow down and almost ran over a pedestrian shortly before losing control and plunging off a 250 foot cliff.

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/articles/025.shtml

this has to be seen to be believed!

i realize i may be a minority with this opinion but atleast he drove it and enjoyed it. i really hate seeing these type of cars locked up in garages collecting dust, especially modern sports cars. I can understand locking away a miura or some vintage ferrari, cars that have historical significance and are non replaceable.

also the article says hes 28, what do you really expect from a 28 year old? this guy has probably spent the majority of his life making money and probably got a little to carried away and thought he was a race car driver.

Dumb bastard. Had he had Heffner TT that thing he would of cleared the entire hill. Then I would of been impressed.

Dumb bastard. Had he had Heffner TT that thing he would of cleared the entire hill. Then I would of been impressed.

HAHA :lol2:

Though he was a dumb-ass, I feel very sad for him and his family.....what a stupid way to die, such a waste of life :(

HAHA :lol2:

Though he was a dumb-ass, I feel very sad for him and his family.....what a stupid way to die, such a waste of life and car. :(

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Not a 560-4. Look at the Casseiopeia wheels, typical of older G. Not sure that this wheel was even available on the 560....

Obviously a spyder also. Maybe he would have survived the crash & roll if he was not in a convertible. You do not have time to jump from a car if you are wearing a seatbelt or not on a fall like this. Just happend too fast for you to react. Therefore, passenger was likely not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected.

Guest dhagans
The car is completely trashed!

quote:

Last month, a $300,000 Lamborghini Gallardo was being driven at high speed around a twisty road encircling a golf course in Marbella, Spain. We're told the 28 year old driver was warned several times to slow down and almost ran over a pedestrian shortly before losing control and plunging off a 250 foot cliff.

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/articles/025.shtml

this has to be seen to be believed!

Wow!!!!!! That's freakin' nuts man. Def looks like something out of a action movie for sure

Not a 560-4. Look at the Casseiopeia wheels, typical of older G. Not sure that this wheel was even available on the 560....

Obviously a spyder also. Maybe he would have survived the crash & roll if he was not in a convertible. You do not have time to jump from a car if you are wearing a seatbelt or not on a fall like this. Just happend too fast for you to react. Therefore, passenger was likely not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected.

Dopes like this don't wear seatbelts.

RIP... I dont know why people get in these cars and automatically think there race car drivers. Respect the car.

R.I.P.

You are 100% correct with that statement!!

OMFG Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..and what would happen to an UR TT Gallardo?

R.I.P.

You are 100% correct with that statement!!

OMFG Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..and what would happen to an UR TT Gallardo?

If he had a UGR car he would of lived, as chances are it would of broke before the turn!

If he had a UGR car he would of lived, as chances are it would of broke before the turn!

:icon_mrgreen: Allan your killing me

bwahahaha

but yeah, I think he would of drove differently if it weren't his fathers car, (according to article)

I doubt he 'jumped out' it was probably more like thrown out.

:iamwithstupid:

In any case, he is lucky to be breathing. Thats pretty nuts

:lol2: he would have cleared the entire city