129 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you buy and why?

• Murci
    • Superleggera

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand from reading this forum that those who have owned these cars talk about the Murci being outdated and such. I also understand that the SL offers the total package with the looks to boot. I read this forum as an enthusiast and I am genuinely interested in what the owners have to share about their experiences. That being said, IMO the G will never surpass the Murci in the looks dept. That's why I'd choose the Murci, price not being a factoring difference.

the superleggera is fantastic but my love for all the lamborghini is born for the murcy... 6.2 murcièlago arancio Atlas,then all the other lambo ^_^

Okay Allan, I can get that, the SuperG is a "better" car. BUT what about for the first time Lambo owner?? Which should be chosen? Not just the interior, weight or feel, or whatever it is that makes a G a better drivers car. What about the whole "Lamborghini Experience". I know the G also gets looks (but I see 2 a day here), dont you think the Murcielago gives the owner a more "enhanced" rockstar gratification when out in public? I almost NEVER see Murcies here.

And the interior on an LP640 ist that bad, pretty nice actually. Being as I've never owned a Lambo yet, Id say Moor-see-EL-ago all the way.

G first and if additional funds exist, the Murcie second. A quick drive in both should bring you to the same conclusion.

G first and if additional funds exist, the Murcie second. A quick drive in both should bring you to the same conclusion.

Super G, it is much more nimble, much more livable, faster, more interior appeal, less hassle and more eye appeal to me personally. Just a better car in most cases. The Murci is the big dog though, certainly something to be said for that.

Okay Allan, I can get that, the SuperG is a "better" car. BUT what about for the first time Lambo owner?? Which should be chosen? Not just the interior, weight or feel, or whatever it is that makes a G a better drivers car. What about the whole "Lamborghini Experience". I know the G also gets looks (but I see 2 a day here), dont you think the Murcielago gives the owner a more "enhanced" rockstar gratification when out in public? I almost NEVER see Murcies here.

And the interior on an LP640 ist that bad, pretty nice actually. Being as I've never owned a Lambo yet, Id say Moor-see-EL-ago all the way.

Depends on what sort of a Lambo enthusiast you are. Are you one that is looking for what the Lambo can do for you or your image.. Or are you one who just wants to drive the shit out of your lambo and be left alone. I prefer the latter.

I prefer the the Murci. I don't track my cars, however, I do enjoy driving them and the Murci always puts a smile on my face.

I have owned 2 Gallardos and a 2 Murcis. IMHO you can't go wrong with either one.

Depends on what sort of a Lambo enthusiast you are. Are you one that is looking for what the Lambo can do for you or your image.. Or are you one who just wants to drive the shit out of your lambo and be left alone. I prefer the latter.

Come on, were talkin bout lambos. All of 'em are attention whores. If you want a car to drive the hell out of there are plenty others that will outperform a SuperG. A lambo is, for what it is.

No image boost needed here. Im just talkin' bout one the biggest baddest monsters created in the last decade that has become an ICON of what a supercar is about (you think exotica, and the picture forms in your head of doors popping up and the Murcie's twin pipes out the center-rear)... There is a personal experience that comes with that, as an enthusiast, whether in the middle of the city on a Saturday night or in the middle of the desert doin' 190 by yourself...

If it was an LP Murci, than it would have more chances, this way, if the in your face looks and the scissor doors are not the priority, I would get the SL, it's not a regular G, faster, I guess more practical. You're buying something anytime soon?

I think alot of good points have been made here. But I know if I could afford a lambo, for my first one id go murci. I dont want refined lambo....i want what the lambo's original intention was, and tahts to be an outrageous car. Its just a big fast flashy ride. After a year of it im sure id get sick of it, and then go to a G. But for my first one I want to know what its like to get out with the doors going up...

Murcie without a doubt. reason?, the doors, V12 , and seems to be less "audified"

Looks meaner as well :icon_pray:

For me it's an easy choice, the Murci.

Even if I could fit in a G, it's just not a real Lambo to me.

It's the 'shortbus' of the Lambo-line, and, whilst a great car, it's not a great Lambo.

And, with the updates made with the LP, it's a no-brainer.

No offense to all the G owners out there! We need you to keep Lamborghini afloat!

For me I would say whichever one I could get the better deal with when Im ready to buy. I like both a lot, but the SL gives my the slight edge for this discussion.