Finally!

brandi

perfect car

Yep... For the wife or a gay hairdresser... But it's ugly and way overpriced - It should have been priced to compete with the SL63. Even the diehard Ferrari guys hate his thing, it has flop written all over it. They should have badged it as a Maserati!

Glad to see the goodbye photos of your old F-Car! What lambo are you buying? :)

Does nothing for me. I have seen at least one guy on Fchat mention that he enjoys driving his SL63 alot more.....

Guest skokos

Enzo is rolling in his grave. Looks like a hyundai. And the interior leather looks ultra plasticy,bordering on Chevy POS quality

ROFL. Just saw the exact color in NYC last night. There were 20 guys around it, girls standing 20 feet away not paying attention.

you guys are TOO HARD to plase :eusa_think:

C'MON

C'MON

this is BY FAR the best looking hiunday coupe tiburon ever

you clearly have no memory....let's give a look at the old coupe one!

post-4328-1244311179_thumb.jpg

Ok, I know it's not the best looking car. But the drive makes up for it.

I have been out driving it this morning and I am speachless! I have never driven anything that shifts so fast and smooth. A world of difference from the 430 and more torque too! It sounds amazing when you have your foot down and the downshifts are spectacular. The LED's in the steering wheel make it tons of fun too. My new favorite car to drive!

Guest skokos

Awesome Brandi!! Proof Ferrari makes the perfect hot chick car :)

You can't compare these ...

Kinda ridiculous that over 50 percent hates it just because it's a ferrari.

Wrong. What's ridiculous is that Ferrari hasn't made even a decent looking car in a decade. Enzo included.

Bring back the team that penned the 355 or just stop trying. Everything in their current lineup looks like a dead ringer for a Hyundai concept car.

Sad.

Wrong. What's ridiculous is that Ferrari hasn't made even a decent looking car in a decade. Enzo included.

Bring back the team that penned the 355 or just stop trying. Everything in their current lineup looks like a dead ringer for a Hyundai concept car.

Sad.

:iamwithstupid:

I was thinking, maybe Ferrari is outsourcing its designs to China these days :icon_mrgreen: