Looking for a "good" CT

triple-x

I figure HIGH retail on both those vipers is about $20k..

How's this? Pink Slips buddy.

I win I'll donate your car to the make a wish foundation.

I lose you can have both of my Snakes!

One is set up at about 850 HP (no wing) the one with the wing is almost at 1300 HP.

Chooooooose your poison.

I can assure you that you will not pull away from either of my ACR's like you did what that 08'!

Remeber one thing we're still king of the ring!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's acutally getting quite funny here. (my dick is bigger than yours)

All b/s aside I'm just looking to buy a decent car at fair maket value nothing more nothing less.

If you guys want to play the my dick is bigger than yours game bring it on I'm up for a little fun.

One thing I do not do is back down from a little my dick is bigger than yours fun.

After all we're just old kids right?

I can't believe I just typed pink slips buddy! lmao

But seriously I would whoop that G any day.

Next time you're in Vegas or I just happen to be driving thru S-Dale let's have a little fun away from the speed traps!

Damn Scottsdale speedtraps!

Hey Sausage King, you should hook my wife with some of your Sausages!

She lives off the stuff you sell.

Save my $? You have ZERO idea who I am buddy and as long as you don't know who I am little 40 poster claiming to be the king of something I'd put a sausage in it.

I didn’t come here to rep anyone nor did I come here to get into a pissing match or type the crap I have.

I’m just here to try to find a good car at fair market value.

When you have a little time OH Mighty Sausage King.

Go rent Street Fury Ice or Lust.

Then figure out who the King of Las Vegas is before you comment on someone that you know zero about.

One of my wee little coins could buy a Reventon and still have spare change left over to buy your car (pun intended)

If you think the King of Las Vegas title was a little over the top just google my full name along with the word Platinum to see who the F* you’re dealing with before you post crap like that.

Am I mad or angry? Nope, just show some respect will ya, I can see if you had 1000's of posts but come on 40 posts and type shit like that? Please.

Like I said I don’t want to get into who’s dick is bigger but since you are made of Sausage I said to myself what the heck let me pick on the weeeeener! lol

How's this? Pink Slips buddy.

I win I'll donate your car to the make a wish foundation.

I lose you can have both of my Snakes!

One is set up at about 850 HP (no wing) the one with the wing is almost at 1300 HP.

Chooooooose your poison.

I can assure you that you will not pull away from either of my ACR's like you did what that 08'!

Remeber one thing we're still king of the ring!

The only place you are king is in your own mind... I never raced any ACR, but I am certainly glad to take you up on your bet... Please provide your banks with the payoffs on both so that you can arrive with titles in hand... :icon_thumleft:

Wait what? Abe Froman sausage king of Chicago is on this forum? That's cool

always interesting how no matter how much money you make or what you do. Grown men will always resort to a pissing contest.

John needs to stop in again on L/P.

John has another new toy, that needs his attention. A T/R, that needs a major :eusa_naughty:

Leo, go easy on the sausage king, he is a man of few posts, but BRILLIANCE once he starts....

you should be flattered to be in one of his 'originals' (I do see where you feel dissed TRIPLE X!)! mentioned only by X in the song

just goofin', it will be interesting to see what car, at what price you land your CT :eusa_think:

The only place you are king is in your own mind... I never raced any ACR, but I am certainly glad to take you up on your bet... Please provide your banks with the payoffs on both so that you can arrive with titles in hand... :icon_thumleft:

Every last car I own I paid cash for it. Titles are in my closet.

I saw a yellow TT G on youtube barely pull away from a stock 08' ACR could have swore it was yours.

Young buck has some bull juevos!

I saw a yellow TT G on youtube barely pull away from a stock 08' ACR could have swore it was yours.

http://tr.truveo.com/dlm-twin-turbo-lambor...r/id/1795980595 G TT vs stock 08' ACR too close to call

http://tr.truveo.com/dlm-twin-turbo-lambor...r/id/1795980595 Japs driving GTR won.

http://tr.truveo.com/dodge-viper-acr-vs-la...04/id/863538475 lmao vs stock ACR not even close.

I have a few more of stock GTR's destroying G TT's are you sure?

We're having fun with this on the VCA site.

Ya..No thats not mine..

http://tr.truveo.com/dlm-twin-turbo-lambor...r/id/1795980595 G TT vs stock 08' ACR too close to call

http://tr.truveo.com/dlm-twin-turbo-lambor...r/id/1795980595 Japs driving GTR won.

http://tr.truveo.com/dodge-viper-acr-vs-la...04/id/863538475 lmao vs stock ACR not even close.

As I said.. where is my car in those vids? On a side note.. where is your car?

Oh yes, you are having a great deal of fun.. half your buddies told you to stfu... And inmo if you own those cars cash, id sell them and possibly try to improve on your 250K home in Vegas... :icon_thumleft:

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-co...sting-ring.html

Oh yes, you are having a great deal of fun.. half your buddies told you to stfu... And inmo if you own those cars cash, id sell them and possibly try to improve on your 250K home in Vegas... :icon_thumleft:

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-co...sting-ring.html

I keep a few cars in Vegas Red Rock CC Estates to be exact. Security hates me. lol

$250k house? lmao you're a big clown.

The rest of my year I spend it in whats left of my Tiki Island home in Texas. You're right I might have to sell something to fix up my winter home. NOT!

I've been retired since I was 37.

I forgot what it's like to wake up in the AM to hump the dog how about you?

Wow look at dat! Almost 70 posts in the first 24 do we see 100 posts in less than 48?

I've been reading on here for a fairly long time, I dont recall a thread get as heated as this one in a long time.

Allen feeling a little threatend by a poor Viper boy from LV?

I'll have to call my largest client there in Scottsdale to ask him why people in Scottsdale are so snobby. Opps I meant my x- biggest cleint I'm retired.

Wow look at dat! Almost 70 posts in the first 24 do we see 100 posts in less than 48?

I've been reading on here for a fairly long time, I dont recall a thread get as heated as this one in a long time.

I'll have to call my largest client there in Scottsdale to ask him why people in Scottsdale are so snobby. Opps I meant my x- biggest cleint I'm retarded.

I fixed it for you...

But damn.. Im confused.. your sooo successfull... you have soo much cash and you have to nickel and dime people to buy a car... LOL

So when are we racing...

what's a juevo :eusa_think: ?

Its Spanish for "inferiority complex."

Hey Sausage King, you should hook my wife with some of your Sausages!

From what I hear, you're the real sausage lover in the family.....

Save my $? You have ZERO idea who I am buddy and as long as you don't know who I am little 40 poster claiming to be the king of something I'd put a sausage in it.

Ummm... YOU have no idea who I AM boy....

You on the other hand can't help but tell everybody who you are..... Even when they make it clear, they don't give a shit. So I think I have a very good idea who you are..... Isn't it interesting how that works?

I didn’t come here to rep anyone nor did I come here to get into a pissing match or type the crap I have.

Apparently you did, because you keep doing it.

I’m just here to try to find a good car at fair market value.

When you have a little time OH Mighty Sausage King.

Go rent Street Fury Ice or Lust.

Then figure out who the King of Las Vegas is before you comment on someone that you know zero about.

I suggest you go rent "the Usual Suspects" to find out who you're talking to, before you start running your fcuking mouth off sport.

One of my wee little coins could buy a Reventon and still have spare change left over to buy your car (pun intended)

And all this time I thought RD was the resident coin expert?

If you think the King of Las Vegas title was a little over the top just google my full name along with the word Platinum to see who the F* you’re dealing with before you post crap like that.

Am I mad or angry? Nope, just show some respect will ya, I can see if you had 1000's of posts but come on 40 posts and type shit like that? Please.

Ill post all the shit I want, ALL DAY LONG.... And nobody here will do a God damned thing about it..... You on the other hand.... Watch what pull my 40 posts have....

Like I said I don’t want to get into who’s dick is bigger but since you are made of Sausage I said to myself what the heck let me pick on the weeeeener! lol

That ones easy.... My dicks bigger. So fcuk off and have a nice day!

From what I hear, you're the real sausage lover in the family.....

Ummm... YOU have no idea who I AM boy....

You on the other hand can't help but tell everybody who you are..... Even when they make it clear, they don't give a shit. So I think I have a very good idea who you are..... Isn't it interesting how that works?

Apparently you did, because you keep doing it.

I suggest you go rent "the Usual Suspects" to find out who you're talking to, before you start running your fcuking mouth off sport.

And all this time I thought RD was the resident coin expert?

Ill post all the shit I want, ALL DAY LONG.... And nobody here will do a God damned thing about it..... You on the other hand.... Watch what pull my 40 posts have....

That ones easy.... My dicks bigger. So fcuk off and have a nice day!

The one with the bigger dick always has to have the last word!

Have a nice day sausage king!

By the way who here deals in coins or is the Expert?

I'll have to call my largest client there in Scottsdale to ask him why people in Scottsdale are so snobby. Opps I meant my x- biggest cleint I'm retired.

Hey Asswipe..You're the reason why so many Viper owners are transitioning to Lambo's. They can't run away from dipshit's like you fast enough.

Please do us all a favor and DON'T buy a CT... Seriously.

Xman wrote in the other forum.......

I'm so glad I'm a VCA member!

Those Lambo guys are something else.

We're nice to the wanna-be Viper owners, but oh God forbid you're looking for a Lambo those guys are brutal.

Unless you have the top Marci or Reventon or some soup'd up gay assed Gaylardo they look at you like you're from Mars.

And God forbid you go on their board and trash talk one of their members that's trying to sell a "story car".

I went there tonight and bi*tch slapped a couple of them real good, they're just basically sitting there with their mouth wide open, like oh NO you didn't just post that.

Bring it on baby! Jus' bring it on!

lol

This douchebag would be a disgrace to the Lambo community. I hope he never finds his 40K daily driver Countach !!!!!!!!