Lamborghini morning drive in Japan (by Dolce club)

sega355

Thanks for posting.

My first question is "Pink", really?

Secondly, please explain the flashing LED's whats the driving force behind this trend?

Nice cars & nice vid. I don't care for the graphics on the cars, but looks like a great time to me.

I was in Japan, China & Hong Kong last year. Saw lots of lambos in HK. Japan was great!!!

fridaydamn.jpg

(and not in a good way...)

But the F40s and an F50 in beginning looked pretty sweet.

WTF did I just watch??? Music choice :repuke:, picnic table wings on every other car :fgay:, stickers/graffiti all over the cars :icon_hang:, bedazzeling your lamborghini :icon_anal:, having the courage to show your face while driving these cars in public priceless.

The funniest shit to come from Japan since Bukake!

It's Bukkaki you boob.

Bukake is a tasteless vanilla cake made for friuitcakes that drive yellow cars and walk gay fruity dogs. :icon_butt:

White F40, had no idea they existed.

I didn't notice, I was too nauseous. I can't watch that again, but if there's a white F40 in there it's a repaint, none came from the factory in white.

I agree on the part that some lambos looks very silly with all those vinyls and wings..but some of them do look nice..(only some) and those ferrari F40s are hot! and the video is not bad..music is alright and the sound those car makes are still the best part!

You can tell where the "fast & the furious" originated, all those cars are riced! awful :(

It's Bukkaki you boob.

Bukake is a tasteless vanilla cake made for friuitcakes that drive yellow cars and walk gay fruity dogs. :icon_butt:

Thought you were gonna race Barney against the green Lp560.. Yesterday me and Bryan strapped the vbox to the car, and after an hour found a place to launch it. Going slightly uphill, 2 people in the car..0-60= 3.5 sec

I didn't notice, I was too nauseous. I can't watch that again, but if there's a white F40 in there it's a repaint, none came from the factory in white.

Indeed, but I think the ones that are running around are pretty sick none the less.

White F40

How fcuking horrible was that?!

Very. Hopefully they don't look at our cars and feel the same way, because wow those vehicles were hideous.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there another way to view this video? It says it's set to private.