Doug Levin GTT vs. ZR1...*video*

Kisco

What was the 3.5 done in? And where is the vid of that?

it was one if the runs when we ran 9.1 @ 169 on video as it is posted here. 0-133 in 6.1 seconds, 0-169 in 9.1! It also did a 60-130 from a rolling hault at 58 mph and still clocked a 4.1 heat soaked messing around on the highway.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are out of your mind...:lol2:

I will beat the 7.2, but I think it is going to be a close call to the 6.6. Remember, THIS VIDEO WAS TO 200 MPH, NOT 60-130.

Anyway, I am looking forward to it, Allan.. :icon_thumleft:

Nice Kill! It will be fun to see how your friends ZR1 runs after it's modded. I am waiting on the LPE upgrade for mine right now, should make 680+ to the tires on 93.

I have known Doug Levin for a long time and he builds some bad ass cars.

There seems to be alot of hate here, I don't get it.

What don't see is anyone coming close to UGR's times.

SW

Thanks guys.

SW, stay tuned for a video run with my car vs. the modded ZR1. Next time, it will be from a 55/60 roll in 2nd gear to 200..:)

Thanks guys.

SW, stay tuned for a video run with my car vs. the modded ZR1. Next time, it will be from a 55/60 roll in 2nd gear to 200..:)

Great race, looking forward to version 1.2....

Hey, have fun and BE SAFE.... and for the record, 200mph rolls on the hwy are not so safe, and even less so at night, be careful out there dude. :icon_thumleft:

Great race, looking forward to version 1.2....

Hey, have fun and BE SAFE.... and for the record, 200mph rolls on the hwy are not so safe, and even less so at night, be careful out there dude. :icon_thumleft:

True that! Great race Fadi!

Thanks, guys.

Yes, safety is #1. If you look at the video, you will notice that there is not a single car in sight. Well, there was one car coming onto the HWY from the entry ramp and that caught us off guard a little.

This is a 5 mile stretch, 4 lane wide HWY that is DEAD EMPTY at night time. This is why all my runs happen on the weekend, at 2-3 a.m. :)

I am also looking forward to the next set of runs.

Thanks, guys.

Yes, safety is #1. If you look at the video, you will notice that there is not a single car in sight. Well, there was one car coming onto the HWY from the entry ramp and that caught us off guard a little.

This is a 5 mile stretch, 4 lane wide HWY that is DEAD EMPTY at night time. This is why all my runs happen on the weekend, at 2-3 a.m. :)

I am also looking forward to the next set of runs.

You of course mean that that is where the computer generated setting takes place. :icon_thumleft:

You of course mean that that is where the computer generated setting takes place. :icon_thumleft:

:icon_thumleft:

I am looking forward to this race because the set up my buddies’ getting is VERY similar to the set up that has propelled the ZR1 to a 142 trap speed in the 1/4 mile.. :shock: '

It is going to be a tough race for me. Allan, can I borrow your car for the weekend?.. :lol2:

:icon_thumleft:

I am looking forward to this race because the set up my buddies’ getting is VERY similar to the set up that has propelled the ZR1 to a 142 trap speed in the 1/4 mile.. :shock: '

It is going to be a tough race for me. Allan, can I borrow your car for the weekend?.. :lol2:

You may need to call Doug shortly after to find the magic switch.

Streetking...are you the SW from the supra world who had the texas mile record?...or just another SW? And that Ford GT looks sick in the pics...

Thanks guys.

Nice, should be fun, keep us posted, make sure he is in the "right" gear....:)

SW

Streetking...are you the SW from the supra world who had the texas mile record?...or just another SW? And that Ford GT looks sick in the pics...

That be me..:) I still have the mile record..

SW

orig.jpg

Well, there was one car coming onto the HWY from the entry ramp and that caught us off guard a little.

I saw that--if that guy had been drinking I bet he sobered up real fast when the shock wave hit him. :)

That be me..:) I still have the mile record..

SW

Nice how much rwhp/boost are you running?

Thanks, at the mile we are at 35/36psi around 1350+/- rwh at the drag strip we are at 45psi around 1620 or so and yes I do drive it on the street.

Kevin wants me to go after my own record in on of the Gallardos.

SW

orig.jpg

Thanks, at the mile we are at 35/36psi around 1350+/- rwh at the drag strip we are at 45psi around 1620 or so and yes I do drive it on the street.

Kevin wants me to go after my own record in on of the Gallardos.

SW

Small snail in there :lol2:

Is it a GT47-80? That thing is gigantic!

What does the Supra trap in the Quarter?

Yes the TT Gallardos are nasty and perfect for a TM type of event-Low wheelspin if you dont break anything at the 1350+awhp level, and absolutely nasty in 4th-6th gear, and as I am sure you know the UGR car is geared to run 250+

Nice kill, Fadi. I just gained even more respect for your ride and lost some for the fabled ZR1. Can't wait to see you do the same to an SLR.

Nice Kill! It will be fun to see how your friends ZR1 runs after it's modded. I am waiting on the LPE upgrade for mine right now, should make 680+ to the tires on 93.

I have known Doug Levin for a long time and he builds some bad ass cars.

There seems to be alot of hate here, I don't get it.

What don't see is anyone coming close to UGR's times.

SW

Yup... And you dont see anyone replacing as many pieces of their car as UGR...

Please share some facts you think you have. This time make sure it was the right "tuner" this time..hahaha

When was the last time anyone saw a UGR gallardo other than REDGTS car in the hands of the owner... and not UGR?

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

You guys do know that you are having a pissing contest over a race between a stock car and one with a 50K tubo kit.

The kit is a little more than half of that, and if you compare dollar for dollar, you could buy an 04 Lamborghini Gallardo+a brand new TT Kit for roughly the price of a new ZR1. :icon_thumleft:

Also, there are NO Modded 09/10 ZR1's that have come close to beating the fastest Built Gallardo TT times.

When was the last time anyone saw a UGR gallardo other than REDGTS car in the hands of the owner... and not UGR?

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Just as I thought.. run a way from the question and still no facts. As far as Underground Racing Gallardo Customers. I will give you a call list if you would like as you seem so concerned and you can call them and ask them how they like there TT Gallardo's.

I guess you are still disappointed in your car, I mean you spend ALL that time to get it built get it back to CA and then send it all the way back to be upgraded after you stated you didn't even go through one tank of gas.. That must have sucked! haha

Take it easy friend!