Doug Levin GTT vs. ZR1...*video*

Kisco

Just as I thought.. run a way from the question and still no facts. As far as Underground Racing Gallardo Customers. I will give you a call list if you would like as you seem so concerned you can call them and ask them how they like there TT Gallardo's.

I guess you are still disappointed in your car, I mean you spend ALL that time to get it built get it back to CA and then send it all the way back to be upgraded after you stated you didn't even go through one tank of gas.. That must have sucked! haha

Take it easy friend!

yeah... As I said... Where are these glowing customer cars.. No one has ever seen them out.. never at a show... a video.... NADA :lol2: :lol2:

As for my car... hardly the case, but you can keep dreaming about that...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drive My UGR car as often as possible... and am now on the second drum of C16

Cannot keep from having fun with it every time I get the car out.. It's the best running

flawless built car I have ever owned..

I don't really care but you seem frustrated and not happy with the 60-130 of only a 4.65 :eusa_think:

Not the case you say on the rebuild and the second TT system in such a short time??? You have a car built and bring it all the way home across the country and then send it back to be upgraded a very short time after and all that time without your car again and I guess your still not happy.

Please stop taking your frustrations out on me just because your car is slow. I really don't have the time to be defending all your false accusations.

Talk to you later AL.

My car was sent back to Jasons only because TURBOALEX..whom you were berading with offers of doing his car he choose to send his car to HEFFNERS instead and to offer HEFFNERS products instead of yours... As everyone knows CHINAMAN's work is flawless and CHINAMAN only deals in THE BEST... hence the HEFFNER CONVERSION....

My car was not rebuilt...simply changed to the newest configuration... :icon_thumleft:

As for it being slow.... well with 850ft lbs of torque to all four wheels on 100.... its pretty slow... :lol2: :lol2:

That is not possible Ripper.. no one has seen you at car show or any pictures.. NADA haha

See. all you needed was a simple phone call.... and here came Ripper to save the day... :lol2: :lol2:

My car was sent back to Jasons only because TURBOALEX..whom you were berading with offers of doing his car he choose to send his car to HEFFNERS instead and to offer HEFFNERS products instead of yours... As everyone knows CHINAMAN's work is flawless and CHINAMAN only deals in THE BEST... hence the HEFFNER CONVERSION....

My car was not rebuilt...simply changed to the newest configuration... :icon_thumleft:

As for it being slow.... well with 850ft lbs of torque to all four wheels on 100.... its pretty slow... :lol2: :lol2:

I NEVER OFFERED TO DO ANY SYSTEM FOR FREE!

Skinny approached me and said that Alex was very impressed with our TT system and may be interested in becoming a installer of it. I talked to ALEX and NEVER said I would do anything for free as I don't even think he had a Gallardo. It never went any further than that as the mess you caused interest was lost very fast.

Thanks for the thread hijack, a$$holes..:lol2:

Thanks all.

Liquid, WE GOT TO SEE THE WHEELS BRO..:)

I NEVER OFFERED TO DO ANY SYSTEM FOR FREE!

Skinny approached me and said that Alex was very impressed with our TT system and may be interested in becoming a installer of it. I talked to ALEX and NEVER said I would do anything for free as I don't even think he had a Gallardo. It never went any further than that as the mess you caused interest was lost very fast.

:eusa_naughty: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

See. all you needed was a simple phone call.... and here came Ripper to save the day... :lol2: :lol2:

a simple text, get it right bro....

This thread is now worth an hourly check. I am upgrading it from its previous half-day check status.

:jerry:

Alex,

did I in ANY way offer you a FREE TT system? Allan states this.

all we did talk about was we will work somthing out,not for free :icon_thumleft:

thanks

alex

You know it was kinda quit with out the UGR vs. allan threads. you guys should start a different one though, instead of high jacking fadi's thread.

just out of curiosity, Ripper, can we get a post of your #'s, hp/trq, 60-130, quarter mile, etc.

Thanks Peak and LP.

HEY POOP FACES, QUIT HIGH JACKING MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!! :tyson:

:icon_thumleft:

I am looking forward to this race because the set up my buddies’ getting is VERY similar to the set up that has propelled the ZR1 to a 142 trap speed in the 1/4 mile..

ahh, it might be a minute on that. I am supposed to be test fitting an overdrive balancer for the manufacturer. I got it in the mail today, and from the looks of it, it's not gonna fit.