Doug Levin GTT vs. ZR1...*video*

Kisco

Well, once again, just got back from a night of racing. Tonight, we wanted to see a few things. 1) How the ZR1 would do against me while being on the higher boost map and 2) How the car would do in a high speed battle.

Enjoy.. :icon_thumleft:

DLM GTT vs. ZR1

We will get a rematch video once his mods go on. It might not look so pretty for me when his car is completed in a week or so.. :shock:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny, the video has a ZR-1 in it, but in my mind all I can see instead is an SLR...strange.

:icon_mrgreen:

Can you say "Bus lengths"!! That wasn't even close.....

Well, once again, just got back from a night of racing. Tonight, we wanted to see a few things. 1) How the ZR1 would do against me while being on the higher boost map and 2) How the car would do in a high speed battle.

Enjoy.. :icon_thumleft:

DLM GTT vs. ZR1

We will get a rematch video once his mods go on. It might not look so pretty for me when his car is completed in a week or so.. :shock:

As I have said in the past. There are very few cars that can hang with any TTG from a high MPH roll. The only cars I can think of are TTFGT, A few select Supras, TT Vipers, etc.

Fadi,

As I've said many times before, your car rides the fawk out. Again IMO vs. a Stock SLR the video will be almost identical or worse for the SLR. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

It's funny, the video has a ZR-1 in it, but in my mind all I can see instead is an SLR...strange.

:iamwithstupid: :lol2:

Funny thing is that ZR1 should be faster than a stock SLR too. :shock: :lol2:

:icon_thumleft:

I've been hunting for TTG's too.

If you live in Boca- Bills is there. If you are living in CA there are plenty. Send a PM to the owner and meet up. Just make sure you get it on video.

More proof that just as the magazines show... the ZR1 is not all its cracked up to be!

The ZR1 is a very fast car, but in my opinion not worth the extra $$$. However, a race against a stock SLR would be close.

If you live in Boca- Bills is there. If you are living in CA there are plenty. Send a PM to the owner and meet up. Just make sure you get it on video.

The viper is California, but currently in Texas getting a few more goodies.

Thanks, all.. :icon_thumleft:

Nah...if it were the SLR, my car would have been invisible at 200... :icon_mrgreen:

More proof that just as the magazines show... the ZR1 is not all its cracked up to be!

Given that the ZR1 is faster than the SLR, this video is proof that the SLR is not what you make it out to be... :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks, all.. :icon_thumleft:

Nah...if it were the SLR, my car would have been invisible at 200... :icon_mrgreen:

Given that the ZR1 is faster than the SLR, this video is proof that the SLR is not what you make it out to be... :icon_mrgreen:

If you continue to click your heels together your wishes may come true!

hey atleast you didnt deny the Zr1 was in thw wrong gear and that you jumped him... :icon_thumleft:

Sound like the POS started in 4th...... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :fart:

Wrong gear? We were both in third gear at about 75/80. Clearly he shifted twice from 3rd-4th and 4th-5th which takes him up to 190 mph. Got the jump? Watch the video, we both took off at exactly the same time. Allan, it is clear and evident that you are suffering the first few stages of the Kübler-Ross model..:lol2:

Really, it must be eating you up inside to know that had that been an SLR, it would have been beaten even worse. But don't you worry, I am working on getting an SLR to run and when I post a video of me beating it by 10 cars from a 60-180, we will all be looking forward to your excuses as to why the SLR just got molly whopped by my GTT. :icon_mrgreen:

Impressive run Fadi! Hope I get to see that thing around the midwest sometime!

Thanks, Kevin. :icon_thumleft: