Samlambo

Are you going to reply to each and every thread you missed over the last 2 weeks now? :tyson:

Especially for you my long lost friend :icon_butt:

Back with a vengeance! Glad to have you back Sameer!

Thanks mate. I have just been busy with work travelling between Singapore-Malaysia. Business is good and I have been trying to stay away from this forum but it's on my mind everyday, I do miss you crazy bunch of boys but staying away from this forum helps keep my mind of Lambos till I buy one next year, nothing more.

Thanks mate. I have just been busy with work travelling between Singapore-Malaysia. Business is good and I have been trying to stay away from this forum but it's on my mind everyday, I do miss you crazy bunch of boys but staying away from this forum helps keep my mind of Lambos till I buy one next year, nothing more.

You're getting the Murcielago replacement aren't you :)

I was actually thinking about where you had gone...back in business I see! Welcome back!

My goodness, I just noticed around 20 back to back samlambo posts ....I see you are making up for lost time, welcome back post whore! :icon_mrgreen:

NO that was not me in the video, trust me I do look tons better. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Just been busy with work and trying to keep Lambos of my mind for awhile. Nothing else. Hope you guys enjoyed the silly video. It was especially for Allan. :)

It's a long wait for the replacement so I'll just pick up the SV or LP640 by next year tops, I heard my redbull was exported to Indonesia, Jakarta.