NO.... Im not dead

Roman

Ill just be on vacation in Kentuckiana for a few weeks.... Ill be checking in on my new Blackberry Tour™... See you all later!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill just be on vacation in Kentuckiana for a few weeks.... Ill be checking in on my new Blackberry Tour™... See you all later!

As a resident of Indiana I take offense to that, sir! :thefinger:

Atleast it's not Ohio or a southern state :lol2:

YEAH....in Ohio the police shove tasers up your ass!!!!! Must be some kind of welcome tradition they have.

YEAH....in Ohio the police shove tasers up your ass!!!!! Must be some kind of welcome tradition they have.

You should see what they do in Michigan! :lol2:

Atleast it's not Ohio or a southern state :lol2:

Hey now! :thefinger: Isnt your wifes family in southern indiana RD? if so you are down in my neck of the woods! Just got back from indianapolis a few hours ago...

Hey now! :thefinger: Isnt your wifes family in southern indiana RD? if so you are down in my neck of the woods! Just got back from indianapolis a few hours ago...

Yep... And another member hooked us up w/ a real estate agent. Were lookinh to buy a shtf place.

Yep... And another member hooked us up w/ a real estate agent. Were lookinh to buy a shtf place.

Then you need to go BOV shopping.

A small zoo in the Kentucky-Indiana area obtained a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available. Thinking about their problem, the zoo keeper thought of Billy Bob Burnett, a redneck part-time worker responsible for cleaning the turtle cages. Billy Bob had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species. The zoo keeper thought they might have a solution. Billy Bob was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500? Billy Bob showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under five conditions: "First," Billy Bob said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips." The zoo keeper quickly agreed to this condition. "Second," he said, "She must wear a 'Dale Earnhardt Forever' T-Shirt." The zookeeper again readily agreed to this condition. "Third," he said, "You can't never tell no one about this." The zoo keeper again readily agreed to this condition. "Fourth," Billy Bob said, "I want all the children raised Southern Baptist." Once again it was agreed. "And last," Billy Bob said, "I'll need another week to come up with the $500."