New Model: Ferrari F458 stats and pictures

dtrax

103819702.jpg

Those headlights are officially annoying, way too long. Rest of the car looks better in the darker shade.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mako, you're certainly doing a lot of research on a car you openly criticize. I'm sure it's just to contribute to the thread, right? :)

Mako, you're certainly doing a lot of research on a car you openly criticize. I'm sure it's just to contribute to the thread, right? :)

It is. I look at my role at L-Power as a journalist...I may disagree with some of the content but I'll always contribute to the story for the betterment of the readers. :icon_mrgreen:

I like it... For the first time in forever if i could figure out how to get rid of half the douchebag Fcar owners I could see owning one of these.

i like the styling. this is the only ferrari i liked the styling after the 355. granted that we have a 430, i still think it doesn't look that good, except for the interior and it's quite nice to drive despite lacking in power. looking forward to the new car.

I think the car look pretty damn good in the real world shots but have to agree with Mako in that the headlights are just too damn big....

I thought it looked quite appealing until I saw those spy shots. :icon_oak:

However I think its going to be revealed at Frankfurt next month and will reserve my judgement until I see it in person...

Sorry guys, I think the design looks rather under-developed. Especially the front end, the lines and curves look like part of a concept model with nothing more than basic massing. I'm sure the car will drive great though. It'll be interesting to see it in person.

It looks like a car that wants to be "cool" in terms of design and looks....but it does not quite cut it. the front lower ends its a big mess and the bumper (back) took cues from the Enzo but it seems to be suffering from identity crisis. I am with BIGMURCIE on this one.

Yeah yeah I know the technology is great :aiwebs_017: :aiwebs_017: :aiwebs_017:

"...more than you can afford PAL---FERRRRRRRARI" :fflak:

I thought it looked quite appealing until I saw those spy shots. :icon_oak:

However I think its going to be revealed at Frankfurt next month and will reserve my judgement until I see it in person...

Hey Rix, I will be at the show in Frankfurt

when are you going?

PM me your # maybe we can catch up!

Hey Rix, I will be at the show in Frankfurt

when are you going?

PM me your # maybe we can catch up!

PM'd :)

My guess is 4.5L + 8 Cylinders... just like how the 328, 348, etc. were named...

That explains why my 430 is a turd. 0 cylinders!

Nice technical video for you 458-loving ladies: :icon_thumleft:

&"> &" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />