Allan Lambo.........

Yup..yup... you proved it when your Nera grenaded at the Miami event :icon_thumleft:

Grenaded? You must be referring to another car, nothing grenaded in the Nera, we had a simple part malfunction. I am sure when you have a flat tire, your mom has to come help out, but for real car people when something has a problem, you simply fix it and move on. I know you know nothing about cars, so I understand you really can't talk "on the same level".

All you have is that the Nera had a simple problem in Miami after setting a 238mph pass (what did your car do - oh yeah, barely over 200?). You'll hang onto that forever, which is actually pretty pathetic - I guess that does say quite a bit about you though.

Why don't we race our cars Allan? Me vs you. Each drive our own cars. End this bench racing bullshit. You pick the race. You pick the place. You pick the amount of money to put on the race. Run what you brung, do whatever you want to your car to prepare for the race. Best 3 out of 5? 7 out of 10? You in? Please? Pretty Please? I'll buy you a hooker either way, win or lose, so you can get laid, will that work???

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grenaded? You must be referring to another car, nothing grenaded in the Nera, we had a simple part malfunction. I am sure when you have a flat tire, your mom has to come help out, but for real car people when something has a problem, you simply fix it and move on. I know you know nothing about cars, so I understand you really can't talk "on the same level".

All you have is that the Nera had a simple problem in Miami after setting a 238mph pass (what did your car do - oh yeah, barely over 200?). You'll hang onto that forever, which is actually pretty pathetic - I guess that does say quite a bit about you though.

Why don't we race our cars Allan? Me vs you. Each drive our own cars. End this bench racing bullshit. You pick the race. You pick the place. You pick the amount of money to put on the race. Run what you brung, do whatever you want to your car to prepare for the race. Best 3 out of 5? 7 out of 10? You in? Please? Pretty Please? I'll buy you a hooker either way, win or lose, so you can get laid, will that work???

Sounds like someone gots the hot for you Allan! :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

Sounds like someone gots the hot for you Allan! :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

Got the hot??? Weird how you guys call UGR Rednecks...but yet....well, you get it......

Got the hot??? Weird how you guys call UGR Rednecks...but yet....well, you get it......

He's from Switzerland....English probably isn't his first language.

:eusa_wall:

Am I the only one that noticed the UGR record Vbox run of 3.5 seconds was done on a downhill???

Wow this thread really dissapoints. Too bad there wont be any racing.

I know it sucks :rant: ....... I think if we were all in high school this race would have been settled a long time ago!

Hes my take on this entire debate/argument. Which doesnt mean much since I dont have the money for a Gallardo let alone the money to twin turbo one.

UGR-IMO by threads like this you guys are just running customers away. I dont think Lambo owners really care about having the fastest car on the planet. If they did they wouldnt be buying Lambos. Second your countless "My dick is bigger than your's" threads do nothing for the credibility of your company. Build something that is reliable(30k+ miles with no fixes) then come back on here and make a thread.

UGR-IMO by threads like this you guys are just running customers away. I dont think Lambo owners really care about having the fastest car on the planet.

Then why are VBOX numbers such a big deal then? Actually, I could care less who came first in the tuning of these cars, and my money will go to UGR everytime. With John Reed part of their team, it's a win win in my books. You are getting the best from quality, to custom fabrication, to tuning with UGR IMO. With modern day cars like this, in order to hold up to anything you throw at it, it's all about the tune! If you can get big numbers and quicker times reliably, why wouldn't you? If anything I see UGR defending itself from loyalists of competitors.

I dont think Lambo owners really care about having the fastest car on the planet. If they did they wouldnt be buying Lambos.

That argument is baseless. You could say the same thing about any car owner, lambo or lexus.

Not this shit again. Where is roman when you need him.

I agree that a race needs to take place though. A real one this time.

Allan should have the vbox soon. I am sure Kevin has one or would definately buy one to prove a point

no monetary betting, if Allan loses he has to give the kills all piece of his sig to Kevin.

If Ugr loses, they leave lp for good.

That is fair IMO.

Also grammar police chill out. Many of us post through our iPhones and it sucks sometimes.

Then why are VBOX numbers such a big deal then? Actually, I could care less who came first in the tuning of these cars, and my money will go to UGR everytime. With John Reed part of their team, it's a win win in my books. You are getting the best from quality, to custom fabrication, to tuning with UGR IMO. With modern day cars like this, in order to hold up to anything you throw at it, it's all about the tune! If you can get big numbers and quicker times reliably, why wouldn't you? If anything I see UGR defending itself from loyalists of competitors.

I dont think VBOX numbers are a big deal. I could care less what a car does 60-130 in. As long as I have fun in it and dont have thousands of dollars keeping it running I dont care about the specs . I dont think you guys are getting the best from everything imo. The highest HP UGR cars are rumored to be breaking down all the time and the reliable ones(actually I dont know of any) have less power than Heffner Gallardos.

That argument is baseless. You could say the same thing about any car owner, lambo or lexus.

Very true. But people with money can afford to have the fastest thing on the road. If thats what they wanted thats what they would have.

If someone wants to use the search function and insert about 20 more pages of this regurgitated bullshit it will save everyone a lot of time in typing. Everyone needs to get over this shit, period. It's entertaining for awhile, but I think all in all, this kind of stuff is ruining a perfectly good forum.

Everyone needs to get over this shit, period. It's entertaining for awhile, but I think all in all, this kind of stuff is ruining a perfectly good forum.

:iamwithstupid:

It shook things up at first, gave us something to check on frequently, now it's just getting old. Like Mike said, just get this thing over with already. Competition is always good but you guys are taking it a bit far, there's no sense in bickering back and forth for 6 months (who knows how long this could go on). Some people need to take a chill pill also, you guys are taking it too seriously.

Let's see something happen already!

Hes my take on this entire debate/argument. Which doesnt mean much since I dont have the money for a Gallardo let alone the money to twin turbo one.

UGR-IMO by threads like this you guys are just running customers away. I dont think Lambo owners really care about having the fastest car on the planet. If they did they wouldnt be buying Lambos. Second your countless "My dick is bigger than your's" threads do nothing for the credibility of your company. Build something that is reliable(30k+ miles with no fixes) then come back on here and make a thread.

One thing you have to understand, alot of this is for fun. I have known Jason, Doug (DLM)& Kevin for a long time and they all build great cars. Kevin and I go way back from the Viper drag racing days. When UGR started showing up at the Viper drags and winning, everyone was wondering who the hell these guys were and where the hell did they come from. Kevin is from the old school, talk shit, run what you brung, settle this on the street or track, doesn't matter kind of guy. I like that. I don't think that a little internet b.s. is going to "run" customers away, if it does, they don't need to have a fast car. Let's also get real, how many Lambos, Ferraris do you see with 30k+ miles on them? If you want to drive a car 30k with no issues, leave it stock. I don't let threads on the internet change my mind in which tuner to go to, I let their results make my mind up, that's why I'm involved in sending 3 cars to them this month alone and as soon as my Gallardo gets here and I get it registered, it will be on its way there also..

SW

OK after 10 pages today we have a form of answer, it is a clash of philosophy's, one side wants to have fast GTTs that are not pushed to the limits so they can still be dependable with the other side being racers and looking for the max performance possible more dangerous but willing to test the limits but more potential performance. Just two different approaches to fast cars or maxed cars both good and honorable. So we have people really not fighting over cars but technique. That is why it gets personal. This can't be settled by a race because there is noting to settle. Some people want the max and some people what piece of mind. In my life I have wanted both at different times, that's why I am glad both are out there for people to choose. I think both sides have been major help to the GTT community, Let it be, picking a side is OK trying to say the other philosophy is wrong is meaningless because it is only wrong for that person not everyone.

+ eleventy

Good post & I think you're correct. It's about bragging rights. For example, 240 MPH... cool... doesn't really serve you any tactical purpose, it's just cool that you can do it on an airport runway. Bragging rights, as I said, which is a fine goal to pursue. Nothing wrong with that.

I am locking this thread. I've had enough.

I couldn't give a shit how much HP a UGR Gallardo has or how fast it is and who their cars are going to spank next.