Next addition to the garage... '73 Espada...

cowchaser

nice

the car was part of a collection of black red car

he has a nice diablo roadster for sale to

Nice.

Guest skokos

WOW!! Where are you finding these unbelievably untouched cars!! first the LM002 and now this..

Do you have access to a secret Lambo museum your not telling us about :icon_thumleft:

I hate you right now!

Every Lamborghini you have is the one that i want and in the colors that i want too.

Take good care of them so when you do sell them I can buy them from you ;)

of course we need more pictures too.

Thanks for all the thumbs up guys... hardly spending any time at home lately.. so please be patient on the pics a bit longer...

Can we get pictures of all three together at once?!?

hmmm.... good question... that combined pic is still a plan... but sofar the cars haven't been back in my garage all at the same time....

Actually now I'm thinking of it right now .... all my cars are currently at the workshop accept the good old Auburn.... :icon_thumleft:

So I'm kind of Lamborghiniless at the moment... doesn't feel good... doesn't feel good at all.... :eusa_think:

Espada still needs some work and especially a good cleaning on the outside and engine bay as well...

Paint is brand new so the exterior will be an easy task... engine bay will require some steam cleaning and some bits and pieces that are missing or not as original as I would like them to be.

On the exterior I still need to find Espada emblems for left and right flank... also new wheel centre caps are on the list....etc....

Below a pic of the car I took at the workshop...

post-6543-1249843802_thumb.jpg

.... all my cars are currently at the workshop accept the good old Auburn.... :icon_thumleft:

Auburn? Pics please!

Love the color combo!

Can't wait to get behind this wheel...

I am really looking forward to hearing your impressions of driving the Espada. I am very curious about what they are like to drive and live with. That Espada looks spectacular.

WOW!! Where are you finding these unbelievably untouched cars!! first the LM002 and now this..

Do you have access to a secret Lambo museum your not telling us about :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

Great color combo.

Hey, very nice this Espada !

Could you tell me by MP the price you put for it, i'm seriuosly thinking on buying one and i want to have more information on the different Espada on the market today (in Europe). Of course, i need to sell my collection of mini lambo first, but this can be done, as soon as i this as been approuved by my girlfriend (we have also to restaure the house and she don't want to see all the money from the collection going into a real car...)