Is this Brett David collection?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, very nice collection though. Just shot him a text asking him where that was taken.

Pretty sick spread...

Sorry...but who is Brett David?

Owner of Lambo Miami, Lambo Palm Beach (among a few other car dealerships)

No, very nice collection though. Just shot him a text asking him where that was taken.

I'll take C's word on this one although Brett's Sharpie G is in there...

Disregard my message on here. Brett just called me. You'll see more of what this is soon. Brett has something exciting that will rock our industry coming very soon. He has confirmed that he has added to his collection of fine automobiles.

Stay tuned for more details.

And check him out @ www.lamborghinimiami.com

I just spent the last 45 minutes on the phone with Brett and all I can say is WOW!!

I just spent the last 45 minutes on the phone with Brett and all I can say is WOW!!

Damn man you got me thinking. Whats going on?

Damn man you got me thinking. Whats going on?

Brett asked me not to say anything. I'm flying down south next weekend or he's coming up here to meet and discuss it. But it will be pretty insane.

Brett asked me not to say anything. I'm flying down south next weekend or he's coming up here to meet and discuss it. But it will be pretty insane.

Werd.

Cant wait to hear whats up! Is Brett a member here yet? He was mentioned a few weeks ago and there was mention that he had plans of joining LP...

Werd.

Cant wait to hear whats up! Is Brett a member here yet? He was mentioned a few weeks ago and there was mention that he had plans of joining LP...

Yes he is. He just joined. You should see more active on the board soon.

that is gino's boat (i went 150mph in that badboy) and yellow murci. brett is actually becoming a sponsor here. he is working with Justin as we speak.

I feel so bad for you guys in miami. Between the beaches, sick boats, constant lambo get togethers, scantily clad beautiful women....I just dont know how you guys do it on a daily basis. Im so glad I live in Ohio......

THat looks like the jet port reception from last years Festivals of Speed in Orlando. That Skater was there as were all the rest of the cars and the plane. They shot that in the hanger I think before everyone got there. It was a pretty good bunch of cars. That boat is bad to the bone! Nothing like burning 200 gallons per hour...

that is gino's boat (i went 150mph in that badboy) and yellow murci. brett is actually becoming a sponsor here. he is working with Justin as we speak.

Hey, who's the little fella in the bandana anyways :icon_fU:

THat looks like the jet port reception from last years Festivals of Speed in Orlando. That Skater was there as were all the rest of the cars and the plane. They shot that in the hanger I think before everyone got there. It was a pretty good bunch of cars. That boat is bad to the bone! Nothing like burning 200 gallons per hour...

SV and LP560-4 Spyder were available last year?

200 gallons per hour of 103 octane!! i thought my TT Lambo was bad LOL

Hell, if you're flying down next weekend, yet another excuse to meet and party!! Keep us posted!!

Yes, it may be HOT as HELL down here, but I'll live with it!!! :eusa_dance:

200 gallons per hour of 103 octane!! i thought my TT Lambo was bad LOL

Plus storage, insurance, tearing down and rebuilding the motors quite often, cleaning them, etc. Boats especially fast boats are not for those people who have to stretch money to buy them. If they do, they will find themselves in a world of trouble.

Plus storage, insurance, tearing down and rebuilding the motors quite often, cleaning them, etc. Boats especially fast boats are not for those people who have to stretch money to buy them. If they do, they will find themselves in a world of trouble.

you forgot about the money to pay the guy that comes to meet you at the ramp, drop your boat in the water and wait for you to finish.