And now on to something completely different

DoctaM3

This kid is rather amazing.... check it out! I think she got lots of us beat!!!!

Big Deal! My wife does that same dance before she makes me coffee every morning :icon_mrgreen:

Which begs the question, what do strippers in your country look like? :icon_mrgreen:

I don't have to explain too much about E. European girls to you, as I see you come from the Czech Republic. Really many-many hot women live here. They probably look something like this. You can see more pics here.

1122322_6772_1146628999677_1646115754_352926_612243_n.jpg

I don't have to explain too much about E. European girls to you, as I see you come from the Czech Republic. Really many-many hot women live here. They probably look something like this. You can see more pics here.

1122322_6772_1146628999677_1646115754_352926_612243_n.jpg

Not to derail the thread but

Whats this rumor about Euro girls go crazy for American guys??

Ex. supposedly if I were to visit and hit up the night scene, I'd have one up on the rest of the dudes simply cause Im American and all the chicas would want my cack

Is this true?

I suppose it does hold some credibility. Any American guys, go out to a club and have a British accent down pat and play suave and sophisticated... plenty of girls go nuts for it. Just like if I went to PCB or something for Spring Break and play the "southern gentleman from Gawja" card, "yes ma'am, no ma'am" sorta thing, they eat it up LOLOL

I'm not really sure about whether it helps to pulls girls or not, but when I go out in Norway I often use my American ID and speak English to the bouncers it helps me skip the line or whatever as they want the tourists to have a good impression LOL.

Not to derail the thread but

Whats this rumor about Euro girls go crazy for American guys??

Ex. supposedly if I were to visit and hit up the night scene, I'd have one up on the rest of the dudes simply cause Im American and all the chicas would want my cack

Is this true?

I suppose it does hold some credibility. Any American guys, go out to a club and have a British accent down pat and play suave and sophisticated... plenty of girls go nuts for it. Just like if I went to PCB or something for Spring Break and play the "southern gentleman from Gawja" card, "yes ma'am, no ma'am" sorta thing, they eat it up LOLOL

Believe me, they like it. It's interesting in the first place, it draws attention when you speak English. I was downtown tonight, talking to an Australian friend of mine in English of course, people around were staring all the time....and there are always many hot girls here, just walking in the streets...

I don't have to explain too much about E. European girls to you, as I see you come from the Czech Republic.

I'm not from CZ, but I have been there a few times, and am going to be there for 3 months starting Sept. 1st. Love it there.

I have always heard Prague is nice....Nailed plenty of girls from Austria, Hungary, Italy, and Czechylslovakia(sp?)through work. I was always the one introduced to the girls and expected to take them out while they were here for training.

I'm not really sure about whether it helps to pulls girls or not, but when I go out in Norway I often use my American ID and speak English to the bouncers it helps me skip the line or whatever as they want the tourists to have a good impression LOL.

:iamwithstupid:

I do the exact same thing, except with the aussie accent and id when in Norway, and vice versa. :icon_thumleft:

:lol2: nice!