Guns

OVI

Hey Guys

Not sure if there is already a thread started about this, but if so please put in the appropriate place. I have just started getting into guns, and wanted to see what kind of firepower you all have, and would recommend for future purchases. Seems like if things continue like they are guns will be an appreciating asset (: Stock up fellas.

Here is what I have so far.

Glock 23 .40 (I love this one)

3922343567_4f712b0fb1_b.jpg

Smith & Wessen 9mm (this one is cheep but fun to shoot)

3923128550_b1b386f518_b.jpg

Looking to get an AR15, Mossberg Pistol Grip Shotgun, & most of all a H&K UMP

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice collection. I've got a Ruger LCP (.380 deep concealment carry gun) and a Walther P22 for target shooting. I'm in the market for a 9MM Glock at the moment.

post-10945-1251831682_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1251831713_thumb.jpg

If you get a Mossberg shotgun, I'd highly recommend the 500 Roadblocker. I'm thinking about one myself:

post-10945-1251831632_thumb.jpg

What do you think about the smith and wesson Sigma?

I was thinking about getting a 40 of that one, but i have gone another direction for now(customizing a mosin nagant)

I was looking at that same shotgun! anyone coming in the house will shit themselves when they hear that thing load :icon_super:

I am not a big smith & wesson fan. The one I got was just because it was cheep and fun to shoot, but S&W's jam a lot more and are not as reliable in my book. And the weight of the gun is more towards the front rather than equally balanced. Depends on what you would want it for. Shooting for fun its great, but for home defense and to carry you wouldnt want that thing to jam or act up in a tough situation. I would go Glock 23 which is the one I have, Sig or H&K

As for the shotgun I would use it as a good ol fashion "shootin shit" gun. Having some fun, and if in case some jackass wanted to break in then I would use it on them (thank god i got out of California)

i have

browning buck mark

ruger 10/22 >>> both of these are an absolute blast to go plinking with, and small game shooting. (i live in south dakota not much to do here:)

simi auto 12ga shot gun. (charles daily)

just got from my dad.

12ga pump coast to coast

.300 hunting rifle

(havn't been fired in about 30 years)

i looking at a 357 or a 44 simi auto next. can't decide, just know that i want to make a bunch of noise!!

believe it or not, same here.

Really? In Arizona you cant have guns? that sucks. Here in florida we can have full autos with a special stamp on our permit.

Since we can get full autos I wanted to get this.

H&K UMP

ump.jpg

so i figure if we are talking about guns lets see some more pictures of guns...Well kind of.

girls_with_guns_14.jpg

DSAInc.jpg

3020010591_623e8b859b_b.jpg

485785.jpg

I have a few. I looked at the Glock before I bought my XD and just thought the Glock felt cheap and to toyish for me. I love my XD but its just to big to carry on myself. I want a smaller carry type of weapon. Im thinking a revolver since you dont have to worry about the spring crapping out in a clip.

I have 7 guns right now and only 24 so far. Here they are in no particular order.

Beretta 391 Urika 3" Semi Auto

Savage 300 WSM

Savage 17 hmr bolt action with scope-one of my favorite guns

Browning Buckmark .22

Cant remember the name of my Pump Action .22

Springfield XD-40

AK-47-cant remember what country it is from

I would like to get my class 3 FFL so I dont have to pay pre 1986 prices for a full auto weapon. Plus maybe I can transfer weapons for friends to repay the tax.

Arizona - you can carry a firearm pretty much anywhere but in a bank or bar or fed building. I have a concealed permit, my girlfriend even does. I have over 22 guns...you can definitely have guns and carry guns in AZ.

Here are just a few handguns I have...

post-10287-1251917428_thumb.jpg

I have the Glock 23 subcompact and the s&w 9mm.

That being said, the glock is a perfect fit for the drivers door compartment of my car! The gun is so small and easy to move around.

I feel for the next bum that tries to open my car door at a gas station again.....

I think I will keep my track record of only gun posts going strong..

My "evil" guns...

post-8729-1251921619_thumb.jpg

My ARs. Used to love them slowly getting more interested in handguns again. Don't have a pic of all my handguns, shotty's, and others...

post-8729-1251921704_thumb.jpg

i was thinkin on one of those. how does she shoot?

Is it just me, or doesn't seem like something is missing with out Monaco involved in this thread?