If you are a big pussy (Highly NWS - thanks Allan!)

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes that pretty disgusting.

Reminds me of a photo or video of a failed suicide attempt where the guy failed to kill himself but managed to blow his entire face off.

I guess even Darwinism fails from time to time

All the kings horses, and all the kings men....

I cant believe he survived the fall....

What happened, how did he cut his face open like this?

Seriously, I can't believe he's still alive. I was him I wish I was dead...

diving accident.... Id estimate a 20 foot fall.... Fast first.

Seriously, I can't believe he's still alive.

Amazing he:

Didnt break his neck;

Didnt drown;

Didnt bleed to death.

Wondering if he made it??? Had to have some pretty serious skull fractures as well???

Guest skokos

I can handle seeing a guys face split down the middle Allan, but I cant handle MAFIA WARS!!!!!! :icon_butt:

Guest skokos
Why even lock those two up. Douse those fuckers in gas and light them on fire so they get to hell just that much faster!

Ive seen this video. Its one of the few things I have every truly regretted seeing. It doesnt get much more evil then what these two did...and the little fuckers are giggling the whole time

I can handle seeing a guys face split down the middle Allan, but I cant handle MAFIA WARS!!!!!! :icon_butt:

Im guessing Allan is an avid mafia wars user on facebook?

Ive seen this video. Its one of the few things I have every truly regretted seeing. It doesnt get much more evil then what these two did...and the little fuckers are giggling the whole time

yeah I had a hard enough time watching one of the beheading videos... im sure this is just plain horrendous.

I also read about it , but I can't/won't watch it or look it up. I can't even see scary movies anymore, it sickens me all the blood and killings.

Halldór Dorit NilssonThis video contains excessive gore and should be reported, stuff like this does not belong here. If you want to watch stuff like this you should go some place else.

FaceBook is not suposed to be a place for nasty content like this.

Please do us all a favor and report this.6 minuten geleden · <a onclick="bind(this,report_content_dialog," http:\="" \="" www.facebook.com\="" ajax\="" report.php?type="7&cid=4473294&rid=1480554519&cid2=113055829156&cid3=113055829156&h=a4a5270623")();" return="" false;="">Rapporteren

<a onclick='bind(this,report_content_dialog,"http:\/\/www.facebook.com\/ajax\/report.php?type=7&cid=4473294&rid=1480554519&cid2=113055829156&cid3=113055829156&h=a4a5270623")(); return false;'>

Is this an LP member???

@Romandad

I have no idea how he 'cut' his face open, must be something sharp? But I don't care that much, it's a horrible accident.

Seriously, I can't believe he's still alive. I was him I wish I was dead...

What he isn't dead??

I have no idea how he 'cut' his face open, must be something sharp? But I don't care that much, it's a horrible accident.

It's more like his face split open as if you were to drop a water mellon on the ground.

I can't believe they jumped off face first with the ledge in the way; at least jump feet first. I'd rather have two shattered legs rather than be a potential face transplant patient. What a dumb idea.