Pictures from the Lamborghini of Sarasota unveiling of the Valentino Balboni LP550-2

I just got back from the Lamborghini of Sarasota unveiling of the LP550-2. I have to say that the cars really look great in person (what Lamborghini doesnt?). I'm not totally in love with the white stripe on the seats and white console but the rest of the car looks incredible. The Superleggera wheels give it a nice racy look and the carbon fiber engine compartment package is a really nice touch. I drove our TT LP560 to the event but couldn't interest Valentino in a race. Thanks to Victor Young for the invite. Here are a few pics of the car, Valentino and I and one of the most nicely optioned Murci Roadsters I've ever seen.

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0176.JPG

Very nice Lambos and pictures. :icon_thumleft: The verde LP roadster definitely hits the spot. As well, that's awesome you got to get a picture with Valentino! I have yet to see the LP550-2 in person but I can only imagine the effect over pictures. Hopefully you'll get to work you're magic on one of these beauties Jason.

Wondering if GBGallardo made the drive over to Sarasota for this, being down in Orlando and all? You hit this up Rob? (Perhaps it was invite only?)

This dealership would have a better chance at success if they invited

local owners to these events.

Since you are in Tampa, you might fall into the Orlando dealor's (Ultimate) territory, hence no invite. If anyone is looking to buy, check these guys out, they also own a bimmer shop. I have bought a few cars from them, they run a good operation. In addition to the roadster, they have a couple of spyders and coupes on the floor, probably one of the few dealers with INVENTORY, ready to go. :icon_thumleft:

Balboni is a class act, and he is truly proud of his namesake car. The blue 550-2 looks great, can't wait to see the reviews and performance numbers.

Wondering if GBGallardo made the drive over to Sarasota for this, being down in Orlando and all? You hit this up Rob? (Perhaps it was invite only?)

I was invited, but wasn't able to make it.

...For Valentino to introduce the new Gallardo:

Alas I have no pictures of the new car after the covers came off but a good time was had by all for sure...

DSC_1575___Version_2.jpg

DSC_1583___Version_2.jpg

DSC_1587___Version_2.jpg

DSC_1590.jpg

DSC_1597___Version_2.jpg

DSC_1601___Version_2.jpg

DSC_1606___Version_2.jpg

DSC_1605___Version_2.jpg

Alas I have no pictures of the new car after the covers came off but a good time was had by all for sure...

Thanks for the pics, topic merged. :icon_thumleft:

Great to see you and Linda are still out making the rounds! I hope that the yellow car (both of them) are still treating you well.

Linda has almost 10,000 miles on her yellow car while I have less then 5,000 on mine. I guess I have to do more driving.

aehaas