Group buy for CF lambo badge?

Pokie

Has anyone ever seen a carbon fiber Lamborghini Emblem to replace the silver one in the back? Obviously it would work great on lighter color cars. Where to obtain them? Group buy?

Carbon_Fiber_Emblem_1.jpg

Carbon_Fiber_Emblem_2.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone ever seen a carbon fiber Lamborghini Emblem to replace the silver one in the back? Obviously it would work great on lighter color cars. Where to obtain them? Group buy?

I'd buy one!

I'd buy one!

Jeff,

It would look super hot on your white spyder! I just don't know where to find a vendor who sell them. What is a reasonable retail price?

hi guys

i have a guy that i am working with on diablo CF parts

his quality is AMAZING!

he makes me a good price

if you want to organize a group buy i could help

we need one to pic of the item and would be good a part to borrow ( i can get one if nobody is giving his part, but will take some little more time)

hi guys

i have a guy that i am working with on diablo CF parts

his quality is AMAZING!

he makes me a good price

if you want to organize a group buy i could help

we need one to pic of the item and would be good a part to borrow ( i can get one if nobody is giving his part, but will take some little more time)

emilio,

That's great! Let's see how many people we can get besides me and Jeff then we will go from there. Thank you so much for taking the initiative.

no problems :icon_thumleft:

the guy is super straight forward and his parts are really great quality

as i told you, i am currently having CF diablo parts made for my project

if you pm me your e mail i will send pics of his previous worcks for the G (he has made the 4 engine bay parts in CF ...they are awesome looking)

for the scripts i e mailed him

he told me: the more orders, the cheaper (of course)

if you have the part to lend, he can borrow it and ship it back with the CF one, so it will cost something less of course

BUT i can get him a new one if needed

p.s. the best thing, for my parts (may be for the script it is not so important) is he makes them in ALL CF

i had an other guy that i was going to worck with for my parts but all he could offer me on existing parts were CF wraps of the oem parts .... absolutely not for me :eusa_naughty:

i was looking for both look and weight saving so i wanted to replace metal parts with CF

i will post a thread on my project as it will procede, i will add the weight of OEM part VS CF one

emilio,

That's great! Let's see how many people we can get besides me and Jeff then we will go from there. Thank you so much for taking the initiative.

Cool idea. Count me in for 2.

Are the wordings on the back all the same size, for the 640, 560, etc?

Cool idea. Count me in for 2.

Are the wordings on the back all the same size, for the 640, 560, etc?

i was wondering the same thing

i think the external script is the same for G and mucie

i do not know if the LP640 and 560 still have the same piece ... :eusa_think:

anyone?

good news guys

the script is the same on ALL murcielago and Gs

OEM cost 95 $ or so (plus taxes, shipping etc..)

CF maker told me he can make them for $125 for an order of 4.

If the orders were 5 or more, he could knock the price to $100, including shipping

he assured me these emblems will look just like the factory ones and mount just like the factory ones! It is not going to just be some basic carbon cut as an outline

pieces will have 100% of the factory shapes and dementions.

good news guys

If the orders were 5 or more, he could knock the price to $100, including shipping

he assured me these emblems will look just like the factory ones and mount just like the factory ones! It is not going to just be some basic carbon cut as an outline

I'm sure we can easily get meet the 5 unit requirement. I'm in for one.

You should start a new topic for the group buy.

Can he also make carbon fiber key fob? I mean replacing the black plastic cover on the factory key fob with good quality carbon fiber. Jeff! Are you into this as well?

Can he also make carbon fiber key fob? I mean replacing the black plastic cover on the factory key fob with good quality carbon fiber. Jeff! Are you into this as well?

This would be a cool mod esp on the Superleggeras!

i think it can be done

just give him the samples and he can make almost ANYTHING in all CF

really the guy worcks are amazing

PM me and i can give his e mail

I'm sure we can easily get meet the 5 unit requirement. I'm in for one.

You should start a new topic for the group buy.

i will ask a mod to change it in a group buy

good news guys

Sounds like the perfect complementary piece for the Gallardo Superleggera and the LP640 SV. It would make both cars even lighter too! :icon_mrgreen: Just one question before commitment, what about heat issues? The OEM metal piece gets quite warm to touch after a good drive. Would discolouring due to heat be an issue?

Sounds like the perfect complementary piece for the Gallardo Superleggera and the LP640 SV. It would make both cars even lighter too! :icon_mrgreen: Just one question before commitment, what about heat issues? The OEM metal piece gets quite warm to touch after a good drive. Would discolouring due to heat be an issue?

I don't think it would be an issue like the rear diffuser because I don't see any discoloring to the carbon fiber on the clear bonnet. How many people are there into both the emblem and key fob?

I don't think it would be an issue like the rear diffuser because I don't see any discoloring to the carbon fiber on the clear bonnet. How many people are there into both the emblem and key fob?

Count me in for the FOB as well.