Wow, everyone in a bad mood now?

Rawr

All around things going to hell it seems.. no matter who you are.

Anyone has anything good to report?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got t-boned last week. Nothing major but it still sucks. Good news is I figured out how to cut my cost substantially this past weekend for my business. Looking forward to getting those clients turned away by our prices before and getting new ones.

Sorry to hear about the bad news guys, especially JMS350Z. Not saying that cracked rib wouldn't hurt as much!

Buddy finally got the car he wanted - G35 very good modified look on some nice shoes. In the same week some girl hits him and ruins his car and some one steals his debit card and takes out 4500 ...bank not cooperating too well.

other than my friend who owns a repo company...nope...

my line of work used to be great during recession...but not this time...capital spending all frozen...everything else getting cut in scope.

things are going really well. Last months was my best month for the year and I am on track to do even better this one.

Daughter is doing well in her first month of college.

Wife and I are having lots of great sex.

Life is super!

I have had a tough year thus far. I am about to close a deal hopefully this week that will put me at over 150% of my sales goals for the year in the toughest travel climate in the last 70 years. Of course I have 4 more months after this to put icing on the cake. Please cross your fingers for me brothas!!! If I could only do my current job and sell lamborghinis on the side. That would be fun.

Fortunately, I have a solid job with a defense contractor so I consider myself very lucky. Besides this whole issue with the Diablo, everything is going fantastic. Of course it would be nice to find a hot lady to share stuff with but the hotties seem to be lacking around here haha.

Cool which defense contractor do you work for? Boeing, northrop grumman, lockheed Martin, raytheon, bae systems?

I have had a tough year thus far. I am about to close a deal hopefully this week that will put me at over 150% of my sales goals for the year in the toughest travel climate in the last 70 years. Of course I have 4 more months after this to put icing on the cake. Please cross your fingers for me brothas!!! If I could only do my current job and sell lamborghinis on the side. That would be fun.

good luck, hope you get it!

Cool which defense contractor do you work for? Boeing, northrop grumman, lockheed Martin, raytheon, bae systems?

Mike, you should let me know what you do. I might have a person to send you from time to time. I know you would treat them right. Maybe we can help.

GDIT. Was with Lockheed for a few years previously but that was black program and shift work and stuff and I got tired of that.

I always get a bunch of defense contractors at the resort I work at as we are adjacent to united states southern command.

Miami is where it's at!!!

I don't think many defense contractors know much about southcom, but not only do we have army, navy, marines, air force, and coast guard next door, but they have a huge influence on the military forces in south America and the carribbean.

Mike, you should let me know what you do. I might have a person to send you from time to time. I know you would treat them right. Maybe we can help.

I am a senior sales manager for a golf resort & spa in Miami. Basically what this entails is putting together conferences and conventions with clients that spend anywhere from $5,000 to one of my current ones which is over $5,000,000. I negotiate deals for the resort to maximize revenues, and ultimately make my ownership and my clients happy at the same time. It is a great place to work, and I make really good money, but it has a great deal of pressure.

I have always loved cars and real estate as well, so it would be great to combine my passion for them in one way or another

Mines random but I decided to diet down and try and focus more on power lifting again. I'm about a week and a half - two weeks into the serious dieting and I'm down 10-11lbs and still lifting strong. 5-7lbs or another 4 weeks, which ever comes first :D

That and I hope to have the automated trading system up and running soon.

Guest skokos

Life is great. My son is starting to laugh and stick out his tounge trying to make noises.

Everything seems to be leading in good directions in my life and I just had a epic vegas weekend.

Everything is relatively good! Just made a great deal of unique forgestar wheels and getting higher flowing intake manifold to my car.

Plenty of not only hot but nice too girls to enjoy and just feeling great overall!