HUGE Rims

Blackberry

Ive seen that H2 around in a few Asanti ads. The shit looks RIDICulous in person. It doesnt register, seeing wheels THAT big

I would never do it to a vehicle of mine but I respect it nonetheless. Its in the same boat as trucks that are lifted on 48's, 1200+ hp Lamborghini's in a suburban area (some say that this is useless, I beg to differ but people think that nonetheless :icon_mrgreen: ), etc. Its in the eye of the owner...

Sema show last year 42 inch asanti booth

:lol2: :shock:

Thats so stupid it has now become awesome and hilarious! I need to see pics of them mounted

What do those fit on??? F650?

:iamwithstupid: or monster trucks..

i like big rims on big cars..but 24" is the max i would go..anything else is way over the top.

Unfortunately i'm limited to mspaint on this machine.

24242727.jpg

78225227.jpg

18819610.jpg

LMAO @ boomba , that's hillarius.

Since were speaking of rims, have you guys seen pics of soulja boy"s (rapper) new gallardo with the forgiato rims?

:iamwithstupid: or monster trucks..

i like big rims on big cars..but 24" is the max i would go..anything else is way over the top.

I was watching Monster Jam with a friend for old times sake and there was a truck that was called "An Escalade", that was just the name of it, and it was just a black Escalade.

Monster Truck tires are about 66" and the rims are about 20", this truck had spinners on it to, i thought it had to be the funniest thing ever. Ended up coming second place.

Those 42" rims probably would fit on a monster truck though.

Asanti also made million dollar rims, it had 12000 diamonds/sapphires and all that.

LMAO @ boomba , that's hillarius.

Since were speaking of rims, have you guys seen pics of soulja boy"s (rapper) new gallardo with the forgiato rims?

www.celebritycarz.com

Trust me, his Lambo isn't the worst one.

What do those fit on??? F650?

You'd probably have to put them on a lifted truck, not so extreme as a "monster truck" per se but a truck with a decent amount of lift, and trust me, it WILL be done. If for no other reason just to be able to say they did it.

Think about it; its not rare at all in the custom truck world to be lifted and have tires 42" and up. I saw a Ford 350 in a parking lot last night on 45" tall tires and about 13" wide.

The hardest part would be finding tires but a company like Asanti probably has plenty of capable connects to pull that off as well

Donking your car has got to be the most questionable car fad I've seen in awhile. Although some car actually do look good if the rims aren't too big.

I was in Paris a couple weeks ago and came across this H2 from Dubai. 23's.

I cant be sure but those look to be bigger than 23's

These are 22's and IMO the truck in Paris' wheels look more than an inch bigger. IDK though

post-16081-1252825737_thumb.jpg

post-16081-1252825787_thumb.jpg