Kanye West=Garbage

Guest skokos

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea how stupid Kanye West was before this week and especially after this. fcuking guy cant even put a sentence together.

I had no idea how stupid Kanye West was before this week and especially after this. fcuking guy cant even put a sentence together.

I agree.

I had no idea who he was until he did his 'Bush hates black people' thing. Actually, most people probably didn't.

Ever since then, I have been amazed at how such a dopey, whiny looking goof ball keeps getting on TV. Friggin smile or something once in a while, you dimwitted grandpa sunglass wearing bozo.

After watching that video am I the only one that things that the Obama jackass comment leak was staged? Obama is very much in control of the image he puts forth, and this would make him seem more human, more likable, and less inclined to side with a fellow african american.

After watching that video am I the only one that things that the Obama jackass comment leak was staged? Obama is very much in control of the image he puts forth, and this would make him seem more human, more likable, and less inclined to side with a fellow african american.

Gotts love that comment!

The man possesses intellect, vocabulary, and temperament of a child in the 3rd grade, from a poor part of town. The world would be better off without him.

No it looked to me like he realized it might be on tape, regretted the comment, and asked (with hand gestures) for the tape to be cut.