• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
whats the different when its wrapped !!

I was not saying that in a negative way, just for informational purposes. It definitely looks interesting and I quite like it :icon_thumleft: What is the original color of the car?

I heard not a wrap, but actual paint.

I saw photos of G55 wrapped pink and the color looked exactly the same. On other cars forum the owner wrote "the car is warped", I know that his english is not perfect but I think he meant "wrapped" :)

I saw photos of G55 wrapped pink and the color looked exactly the same. On other cars forum the owner wrote "the car is warped", I know that his english is not perfect but I think he meant "wrapped" :)

Maybe I am wrong but I THINK it was orange.... :eusa_think:

Maybe I am wrong but I THINK it was orange.... :eusa_think:

You could be right but it's listed as matte purple on the numbered spreadsheets floating around. I'll see if I can get confirmation from somewhere.

You could be right but it's listed as matte purple on the numbered spreadsheets floating around. I'll see if I can get confirmation from somewhere.

I thought that purple car belonged to Qatari who posted the "so what if its wrapped." Cant he just answer this question. Im pretty sure he said it was his dads or uncles and sits with his other 5 SLR's and all that other shit he has.

I thought that purple car belonged to Qatari who posted the "so what if its wrapped." Cant he just answer this question. Im pretty sure he said it was his dads or uncles and sits with his other 5 SLR's and all that other shit he has.

They surely don't like keeping the cars stock there.

post-11539-1267103414_thumb.jpg