6 year old alone on run away balloon

Jagata

First off no one knew at the time, it was troubling think of a child alone in that situation, yeah the world is a ugly place, but some people still have hearts and care for their fellow humanity. Your statement about my wife being on the verge of suicide is offensive so STFU, she and I care about many stories about children; this one hit close to home cause we have a child close in age. I just am happy it ended the way it did, but that does'nt take away how people can care so little about people' , especially about children.

Im right there with your wife.....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just knew the kid was not in that balloon! LOL @ the guy who's wife is crying because some kid went up in the air in a balloon. Obviously she doesn't know what the hell actually happens in this world because she would commit suicide by now if a stranger's kid in a damn balloon brings tears to her eyes.

douchebag.jpg

....and can you imagine the hits that this guy got on his website.

Oh yeah there are people that are more sensitive than others and some do cry too.....ANYWAY, kid was hiding---naughty naughty!! somebody was hiding for a reason :eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty:

People with children this stuff can hit a lot more close than those without because they will think about their own child in this situation.

A person with no kids, they may think, "Wow that's sucks, hope the kid is okay," (that's how I felt) whereas the person with the child, it hits way closer, especially people with babies and/or little kids.

First off no one knew at the time, it was troubling think of a child alone in that situation, yeah the world is a ugly place, but some people still have hearts and care for their fellow humanity. Your statement about my wife being on the verge of suicide is offensive so STFU, she and I care about many stories about children; this one hit close to home cause we have a child close in age. I just am happy it ended the way it did, but that does'nt take away how people can care so little about people' , especially about children.

Okay the suicide comment was offense I agree but I stand with everything else I said. There are kids that age that get raped, killed, beaten to shit everyday. this story is only so big because of the damn balloon going so high in the air. Much much worse happens on a daily basis! This isn't something to be crying about. Its an irresponsible family (or an attention whore family who pulled off a hoax.) Either way kid or no kid I 100% would never shed a single tear for this situation let alone think about it twice. The kid shouldn't have been messing around with the balloon anyways. Its not liek he was accidently thrown into the situation. I'm sure the kid's dad told him DO NOT fcuk WITH THIS THING. He did it anyways and then theres people crying LOL. I find it comical.

Topcarbon I posted before I took the EC ;) :P

Okay the suicide comment was offense I agree but I stand with everything else I said. There are kids that age that get raped, killed, beaten to shit everyday. this story is only so big because of the damn balloon going so high in the air. Much much worse happens on a daily basis! This isn't something to be crying about. Its an irresponsible family (or an attention whore family who pulled off a hoax.) Either way kid or no kid I 100% would never shed a single tear for this situation let alone think about it twice. The kid shouldn't have been messing around with the balloon anyways. Its not liek he was accidently thrown into the situation. I'm sure the kid's dad told him DO NOT fcuk WITH THIS THING. He did it anyways and then theres people crying LOL. I find it comical.

Topcarbon I posted before I took the EC ;) :P

Yeah, I see what you're getting at but I think this was just one of those times where you should have kept it to yourself...

ANYWAY

The little shit just admitted on Larry King that "IT WAS FOR THE SHOW" whatever that means, but a lot of people seem to think it was a publicity stunt.

WELL no shit it was publicity.

I mean fcuk. SO the ballon goes up. The parents automatically assume the kids in it? Then they call the police. I bet the police didnt call the media. Just adds too much crowd. So the parents called the media as well as the police. What a story now their stupid little ballon project has free advertising and then... OOOPS he was at home. Hiding. Randomly.

No kid just randomly hides at home, they would be playing video games or watching tv.

Not to mention most attics are IMPOSSBILE for a small child to access.

Yeah, I see what you're getting at but I think this was just one of those times where you should have kept it to yourself...

ANYWAY

[/quote

+1

So ricky........

No kids huh?

name='DRS' date='Oct 15 2009, 08:22 PM' post='653355']

ANYWAY

+1

So ricky........

No kids huh?

i hope not!! I'm 24!

Hahaha!!

I can't believe how much the dad was stumbling trying to find words after little Falcone said they "did it for the show".

"Umm....ugh....when he wants candy at the store, with his friends, and he wants candy.....um...."

WTF??

I hate how these parents are going to get their 15 minutes of fame which they have premeditated when really they need 15 minutes of being kicked in the face.

A family of idiots.

I hope they get a bill for all of the public resources that were used to try to figure out how to rescue that stupid balloon.

:iamwithstupid:

Is anyone watching the live interview going on right now? The news presenter just asked the parents about a rap video the kids have made that is on youtube. The kids apparently say fcuk, faggot, and Im not sure what the p word is. The parents had no clue what to say. Anyway after a few seconds of silence the mother says its falcon not the f word. So the news presenter says well it still say other swear words. The mother shakes her head and the father nods. Idiots. The father goes on to say the kids can swear in the house. Apparently he doesnt want to be a hypocrite.

So now they are showing home video shot when the balloon escaped, and the only people around the balloon were the mom and dad, and there was clearly no basket under the balloon.

The dad was the same distance away from the balloon as each of us are from our computer right now and no basket.

What a bunch of nut cases.

OK.... So Dad and his rent a wife are media whores...... They are pimping out their three kids and trying to make a buck in hopes of being the next John & Kate +8 (as if theyre the only people in the U.S. who have three bratty kids.... Sorry fuckstain... Youre going to have to squeeze out 12 more to beat the current title holder).

They pull this little Jules Verne stunt... We now have the (Really uninteresting and completely annoying) "Pussification" video.... (Yeah dad.... Youre a bad ass.... Your kids cant sing and dont get time outs.... Although it looks like they could use a couple....)

But my question is..... The balloon took off on Thursday, October 15 at 10 am or so.....

Why werent the kids in school?

I would imagine 'home schooled'.

Which more often than not, means they are only taught what the parents think they should learn. Like hot-air balloon tethering 101.

I would imagine 'home schooled'.

Which more often than not, means they are only taught what the parents think they should learn. Like hot-air balloon tethering 101.

And Tornado chasing....

Ive now seen video of them "Chasing tornados" and it seems to me that given how close they get to the storm, they are putting those kids in harms way... CPS should have the kids by Thanksgiving.