Texas Mile... The Prediction Thread

Allan-Herbie

I was told that they will have a Tag Heuer timing system at the next Miami event? The event last week was timed with a radar gun, which read very low. everyone was going off the GPS data. The fastest time was in eddie's porsche.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah blah fcuking blah. Peak's GT a) isn't even at the mile and B ) went on a 150 mile road cruise with us through the hill country yesterday. Next time your buddies at UGR send you to talk shit on the internet, get your fcuking shit straight. I'm sick of people talking shit about one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

I thought I would contribute any information I had. I wasn't talking shit about anyone. I was told he was registered with 2 cars, and his Ford GT had an ecu problem in Austin.

Now this is all 3rd party information, I cannot verify it myself because I am not there, just as much of the information that has been supplied in the prior posts. Best bet is to wait for the results posted on the website to verify anything.

I was told that they will have a Tag Heuer timing system at the next Miami event? The event last week was timed with a radar gun, which read very low. everyone was going off the GPS data. The fastest time was in eddie's porsche.

My first event we used vBox and a Radar gun which proved to be useless, god only knows how the cops get accurate readings :eusa_think:

Every event that I do I learn something different. The vBox slows things down a bit because you have to unplug it and then power it up in the next car and wait for the satellite signals, so therefore I invested in a wireless timing light system with a x-mas tree for the 1 mile timing. Still haven't received it yet - but should have the whole system soon and will do some testing.

My first event we used vBox and a Radar gun which proved to be useless, god only knows how the cops get accurate readings :eusa_think:

Every event that I do I learn something different. The vBox slows things down a bit because you have to unplug it and then power it up in the next car and wait for the satellite signals, so therefore I invested in a wireless timing light system with a x-mas tree for the 1 mile timing. Still haven't received it yet - but should have the whole system soon and will do some testing.

that will be great! I forget what the name of the gps/logger system that they put in eddie's car but they also gave us a camera to mount inside but it only recorded 22 seconds before the run and shut down so we never got in car vid of his run

I thought I would contribute any information I had. I wasn't talking shit about anyone. I was told he was registered with 2 cars, and his Ford GT had an ecu problem in Austin.

Yeah, I bet. You just happened to want to "contribute" information about a car that wasn't there owned by a guy that isn't there that isn't broke that was out driving all day yesterday with 50 people. :jackoff:

Who made the 246mph run at the Texas mile?

Probably the Bike they were talking about on page 10...what bike was it anyway?

I'd like to add congratulations to JoeDirt for absolutely running the shit out of his car over the last 3 days. Even with the oppressive heat on thursday, to be running north of 215 on a car being hotlapped is awesome.

I truly appreciate the kind words DBK. Coming from your mouth means lot to me. Thank you.

And I can confirm that I have done ZERO changes to my car (except for putting R6's on the rear) and it has run flawlessly. :icon_super:

URG orange car #5000 just ran 238.xxx PROPS!

couple cars later a GT500 was on fire from the 1/2 mile marker through the mile marker. My guy got photos.

It's still going?

When does it end?

Congratulations on your 22x run by the way!

the driver of the Mustang came to my RV to look at the pics and said there was absolutely zero problems or issues with the car. He didn't know it happened.

the driver of the Mustang came to my RV to look at the pics and said there was absolutely zero problems or issues with the car. He didn't know it happened.

Something looks wrong! haha

:eusa_dance:

Mr. Cock obsessed Lambo sucks All, Hey Slowpoke, drinking since noon!!! Can he stop with everything penis related!!!???? Come on!!!!!!!!! And you had an open invite over here today!!!! Some serious food and booze!!!

Nice run JoeDirt. My friend Martin from IL is down there too running his Yellow Porsche GT2. He ran a 190mph yesterday. The fastest that I've ever been in a car was 175mph in a Ferrari but I can't imagine going 200+mph. I bet it's a rush !!

Stay safe and have some fun.

URG orange car #5000 just ran 238.xxx PROPS!

couple cars later a GT500 was on fire from the 1/2 mile marker through the mile marker. My guy got photos.

Damn! 238 in the mile is moving! Props!