Wtf = Murcíelago = Crash

a007apl

DAMN!! Looks like a high speed run gone bad. Car spun out, ass end hit the guardrail

ouch...looks like an sv. hope all is well.

Those DO look like SV wheels but the oil cooler air duct isnt two-tone... idk

DAMN!! Looks like a high speed run gone bad. Car spun out, ass end hit the guardrail

Those DO look like SV wheels but the oil cooler air duct isnt two-tone... idk

While stunned, it looked like the driver could walk away from that one.

Thats the Moscow one , the one that was crashed by a two kids . There was a topic somewhere here. Both idiots survived

Thats the Moscow one , the one that was crashed by a two kids . There was a topic somewhere here. Both idiots survived

Pardon the graphics but was it the kid blowing the other dude while they crashed? Two gay boys having fun in a Lambo... Fo realz, I'm not making this up.. :icon_anal:

Another one in Moscow by two kids? The first one was funny because it was on it's side and the accident happened while the Male passenger was giving head to the male driver. Hah. Description courtesy of wrecked exotics.

Damnit Rakjoe beat me to it, hahaha. I'm pretty sure this is a different one.

NOT the homo eroticism crash. What sticks out about the BJ wreck was the the car came to rest on it's side and the door was bent outward (like a normal car door opens)

This car is not on it's side, and the door is fine. My money is on this is a different crash (however I could be wrong)

And yes, I'd also bet that whoever was in it had the honor of getting out just fine afterwards and quietly saying to themselves "fcuk my life"

:lol2: :lol2: that sucks

It is the one . Pic was taken at Police station junk yard . Not that many telesto LPs were crashed that bad .

Check this pics - left front wheel ripped , rear is missing , same car

x_5d373441.jpg

x_9da537d8.jpg

It is the one . Pic was taken at Police station junk yard . Not that many telesto LPs were crashed that bad .

Check this pics - left front wheel ripped , rear is missing , same car

Ah, thanks for clearing it up, I stand corrected

So yep, the poor bastards lived