I drove a FERRARI!!! Updated part 2

Allan-Herbie

Can't find the thread on F-chat. Has it even been posted over there?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know that FAGRARRI is the best when it cums to exotics! yeah right ! when hell freezers over :dumbass: Allan you are the ambassador to FAGRARRI lovers all over the world!! A true spokeman for the HERITAGE!! Cacallino ---sorry I meant Caballino (the horse ass logo in Italian)--believe its not different here in Europe. guys driving the F430 dont get pass second gear--so that we can all get annoyed by this asscar....well, Its FAGRRARI--more than I CAN AFFORD--- :gay: :frocket: :fglob: :fimpact: :fplasma:

That thread on L4P was ghey... at least how it was handled...

Whats wrong with people on forums calling each other jackasses and giving one another a hard time?? I cant stand it when a few bad words are said on a forum, causing a thread lock or members to be banned

WTF? Let us give each other shit... its good fun

Whats wrong with people on forums calling each other jackasses and giving one another a hard time?? I cant stand it when a few bad words are said on a forum, causing a thread lock or members to be banned

WTF? Let us give each other shit... its good fun

:iamwithstupid:

Some people have no sense of humor..

I was thinking the same thing. Some of the guys over on Fchat took this shit waaaaayyyy to serious.....Its like you were making fun of their wives or children or something. Seriously, its a fcuking car!

DUDE!!! They're calling you, Ellen's Lambo over there..... :lol2: That's kind of funny, at least the F-C Mods are taking it lightly. Half of the posters enjoyed it, other half are taking it WAY too seriously.

Some Gems on there:

I must admit, he is quite funny in these clips.

"Am I missing something?"

Yes; a sense of humor.

"Sorry, but I think it's pretty sad to see a middle-aged man cross dressing and making lame jokes about a car, never mind recording it and posting the video on YouTube."

Allan, please please make some more FAGRRARI reviews!! You are insight is truly amazing--those fchatters will find you on youtube anyway--They dont want to admit it, but they want more of ALLANLAMBO FAGRRARI Reviews :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

would be cool to see you do a review of the TESTAROSSA :aiwebs_017: or the Fagrrari 308 GTS all out in short and fake moustache :badgrin:

Allan, please please make some more FAGRRARI reviews!! You are insight is truly amazing--those fchatters will find you on youtube anyway--They dont want to admit it, but they want more of ALLANLAMBO FAGRRARI Reviews :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

would be cool to see you do a review of the TESTAROSSA :aiwebs_017: or the Fagrrari 308 GTS all out in short and fake moustache :badgrin:

Do you think we could fine any of those that actually run?

Allan the narrator forget mention that tachometer had design cues from this.

385px-Pac_Man_svg.png

:lol2:

This crap is just too funny :lol2:

Allan PLEASE review a 308 Please!!!

A 308 and a Mondial too! There has to be one out there somewhere that still runs. :icon_mrgreen:

A 308 and a Mondial too! There has to be one out there somewhere that still runs. :icon_mrgreen:

Oh.,.... Theyre out there.... I see them every day.,...

Your uncle lives about a block or two away from where I grew up... Beautiful car, beautiful day, beautiful scenery. Looks like a good time to me. I was just down there last weekend (funeral, unfortunately) and sure as hell miss living there!

Beautiful car, beautiful day, beautiful scenery.

Well..... Two outta three aint bad..... :icon_mrgreen: