Diablo coming off the truck

murcivu

The wheels I have for sale aren't fully white haha. At least your's is trouble free! But mine will be back up soon!

How is the car coming along? Can't wait for you to get it back & start driving it. I'm extremely fortunate to be able to get Dave's car. Great guy & great car. BTW...do u have any info on that aftermarket lift system? I could def use one.

How is the car coming along? Can't wait for you to get it back & start driving it. I'm extremely fortunate to be able to get Dave's car. Great guy & great car. BTW...do u have any info on that aftermkt lift system?

Congrats man...beautiful car!

Thx again everyone for all the compliments.

I don't know how you were able to wait that long for the Diablo to be delivered. You have more patience than me. Enjoy!

Not sure how I lasted either...guess the baby kept me busy enough. Last time I spoke to you was probably a couple of months ago. Still waiting to install those brakes.

Dude I saw you today going down HWY 6 and I was right behind you thinking to myself...is he on LP?

:lol2:

How funny. Where on Hwy 6? This was actually my first day driving the car around. Did I do ok?

How is the car coming along? Can't wait for you to get it back & start driving it. I'm extremely fortunate to be able to get Dave's car. Great guy & great car. BTW...do u have any info on that aftermarket lift system? I could def use one.

I'm doing some work on the car myself but it will most likely be going to Evan's Automotive for whatever repairs are needed. With the cold weather coming here, i'm not in a huge rush to get it fixed. By spring for sure. The lift was installed on the car by a previous owner so i'm not sure what it is

Thx again everyone for all the compliments.

How funny. Where on Hwy 6? This was actually my first day driving the car around. Did I do ok?

I know right?

I was behind you heading towards Williams Trace and I was watching you as you SLOWLY merged your way to the right.

You turned in the parking lot where the Sprint store is and where Spec's is.

You were doing great! Other than when you turned right you had your left signal on! J/K! When I passed by you...you had this look of...."focused"....

You also said you scrape even when coming in on a corner in your driveway right? You almost have to enter in almost completely parallel to the edge of the driveway or even a parking lot, then roll in SLOWLY!

With the pedals being so close together you may want to try with no shoes. A good friend of mines had one and drove that way.

What I wanna know is how are you doing with parking in reverse? :icon_mrgreen:

BTW hope you're able to make it to Uptown Park this upcoming Saturday...I'll be there God willing & weather permitting.

Was that you in the camaro? I was double checking & then triple checking my blindspot. Haven't had a feel for the car yet. I was getting kolache with my son. I was concentrating on not scraping the driveway. Funny u mentioned reverse. Must have stalled 3 times trying to park. Kinda embarassing...so I just laughed it off with my son. I def will try to make it to uptown park.