Bumper Stickers

Grigio

I don't mind the idea of the bumper sticker, but for me, if the bumper sticker doesn't make me at least smile or think "that's pretty clever", which is rare, they just bother me.

Most bumper stickers are rude, poorly designed, and only have repugnant qualities.

Examples:

"I pray, GET OVER IT"

"Yeah I'm on the phone, so what?"

"My Prius is smarter than your honor student" ANYTHING involving Prius, Priuses, Prii, whatever, is just wrong.

"Out of a job yet? Keep buying foreign"

All political bumper stickers, don't need that while driving.

etc.

So, the bumper sticker, informing the world, or faster way to make enemies?

faster way to make enemies, though i do like;

If you can read this thank a teacher,

if you can read this in English thank a soldier

I never understood why some people have their back bumper plastered with bumper stickers (5+) :lol2: License plate frames are one thing which I don't mind because most of them are actually funny.

As far as political bumper stickers... I think they're dumb as hell

Putting political stickers on your car is ASKING for somebody to fcuk with it, no matter which side you're on...

I read one guy on a forum who said every time he got a sticker in the mail from the NRA, he'd go prowl his local college parking lot, find a car loaded with all sorts of anti-war, anti-gun, pro-environment, etc...stickers and then stick the NRA one on there :)

I'm actually thinking of getting a sticker for my rear window (M3) "I'm not drunk, just avoiding potholes" cause thats how I feel sometimes.

I always thought they were a great way to get your car vandalized.

I find that when people have bumper stickers showing their support of the opposing politcal party of mine, im less likely to let them into lanes in traffic and whatnot.....

There is a redneck truck that I saw once that had a bumper sticker that I will never forget.

It said: If we would have know that there would be this much trouble then we would have picked the cotton ourselves.

I'm amazed that guy hadn't gotten shot with that rasist trash on his car.

I also saw a woman that had a good one. It said: If you insist on riding my ass then you might as well pull my hair too!!

My sister has a bumper sticker that says, "I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure." Also, "I keep missing my ex, but my aim is improving."