Please Vote nor my Niece

C5Steve

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done! LP Power! I feel sorry for the girl in third place she only has around 3K votes :(

She should have had an uncle on Lpower....

And you guys ROCK!

Voted again.

Lexxi 39,841 :icon_super:

Katherine 27,792

Edit - Lexxi's votes increase 8-10 everytime I refresh the poll. Katherine doesn't have a chance.

Lets keep the pressure up, the voting gap is starting to narrow

Uh.... Shes up by 14,000 votes....

Keep the votes coming fellow LP'ers. She lost about 3000 votes over night. Someone told me that #2 has a "Vote Bot" that is running her numbers that's why she has narrowed the vote. Sometimes the vote bot will get shut down for a "cooling period" (IP address frozen) which looks like happened. So keep voting when you have a chances so we keep building our lead.

Thanks for all your help and support

Keep the votes coming fellow LP'ers. She lost about 3000 votes over night. Someone told me that #2 has a "Vote Bot" that is running her numbers that's why she has narrowed the vote. Sometimes the vote bot will get shut down for a "cooling period" (IP address frozen) which looks like happened. So keep voting when you have a chances so we keep building our lead.

Thanks for all your help and support

She is over 20,000 votes in the lead...

She is over 20,000 votes in the lead...

Yes, and want to make sure we keep the lead. On Thursday we had about 15000 votes and were ahead by 2000. Fri morning somehow #2 jumped ahead by 5000 votes during the night. Through all preliminary rounds we held the lead putting Lexxi in the final 3. The Fri it was strange how #2 jumped ahead, someone saw the way her votes were being tallied and said they have a automatic "vote bot" casting her votes. So to combat this, I'm just trying to keep increasing Lexxi's lead so she doesn't fall behind by whatever methods they are using now.

Voted, however, why would they make it where people can vote multiple times? Because then that makes way for things like vote bots and such.

Imagine for example if someone created a vote bot every Lper could download...!!