Hey Turbofart....updated results Vbox #s

Allan-Herbie

I may be taking my GTT out tommorow.I t will not be early as I have a 9:30am meeting, then ill need to drive the car abit and then go get some racegas..

Regardless I have the boost turned down to 16psi on race gas so that I can get used to the setting.. so if you around....

Regardless I will maybe get some vbox numbers...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is this going to be at? is this an open invitation to anyone on LP?

there was a thirteen page thread on this not too long ago.

I didn't think u wanted to go racing...

I wouldn't call that racing > My grandma can go fast in a straight line.

I wouldn't call that racing > My grandma can go fast in a straight line.

:lol2: :iamwithstupid:

Maybe he will listen to YOU... I've been trying to tell him that for 5 years now.. :rolleyes:

explain? =(

The threads are not live chat session, you can't be posting in every thread like that especially due to the fact that you have no content to contribute.

Before you fire up your keyboard in a posting frenzy, take your time and read older threads, use the search function to look up topics that interest you and get a general feel of the board before your posts start looking like spam... to make long story short.. RELAX, READ MORE, POST LESS.. enjoy Lambo Power responsibly.. :icon_pidu:

:lol2: :iamwithstupid:

Maybe he will listen to YOU... I've been trying to tell him that for 5 years now.. :rolleyes:

At least one of my sons is sensible :lol2: :lol2:

Guest skokos

He was talking a lot of smack on lambopit about how you would never race or except any challenge he had.

One of the guys said to just agree to where and whenever you choose and he said he would. Now you made the offer and your heading out and hes no where to be seen.

I may be taking my GTT out tommorow.I t will not be early as I have a 9:30am meeting, then ill need to drive the car abit and then go get some racegas..

Regardless I have the boost turned down to 16psi on race gas so that I can get used to the setting.. so if you around....

Regardless I will maybe get some vbox numbers...

I read the other thread, but isn't this kind of a short notice?

Yes it was short notice Backwards Allan-lambo... he didnt show or call... Oh well...

So here are the results of the day... First managed a couple of 60-130's on pump 91..... very easy.. no brake boosting, I dont shift super fast just start in 3rd around 50mph and hang on..... 5.5 secs... very repeatable... easy

Then came the friendly neighborhood officer...

DSC01458.JPG

DSC01460.JPG

HI GGC21

Welcome to L-power.

YOU are allowed only one Screenname.

- Strike One.

You are also not allowed to have a screenname that resembles, mocks or mimicks an existing member's.

-Strike Two.

Congratulations- Its November 22- AKA "Two Shots Day"- To commemorate the two fateful bullets that struck down John F. Kennedy, today it only takes two strikes to get banned from L-Power, and you're the big winner!

Bye!