Tiger Woods: You look familiar. You come here often?

Roman

That is so "ON"! :icon_thumleft:

I wish there was a way for someone to forward that to him, so he could get a good laugh out of it. You know he feels that way but can't tell ANYONE. He deserves to know there's people out there that "get-it"..haha

Hahah!

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really hope he kicks ass at the masters. Just as kind of an FU to all the people who hate him because of all this and want to see him fall flat on his face.

• 2 weeks later...

So today I take the G for a ride over to Isleworth area and there's a park where I turn around. Well I pull in and look who it is!! Elin is loading a black Escalade with a friend holding the one kid while the other is getting in the back door...next to her Escalade were two other black Escalades (security?)...I slowly ride pass and she waves :) Had a ball cap and sunglasses on :monkeyleft:

Pissed I didn't act lost for directions so I could have said hi lol

I mean she is attractive, but i dont really find her that crazy hot. I guess tiger didnt either.....

And you should have worked to be the revenge bang rob!

Sky News: Tiger Woods' Comeback: 'It Feels Incredible'

Yeah but surely not as good as fcuking twenty different women eh Tiger? Then there is this monstrous OH FFS

Tiger Woods Apologises to his fellow professionals

After thanking the spectators who had watched his practice round on Monday, he apologised to his fellow players for the distractions of the last few months.

"I know the players have been bombarded by questions and I hope after today they can be left alone," he said.

"I apologise to them for having to endure what they have over the last few months."

What actual hardship have they had to endure due to you slinging one up a number of bints? Honestly just pack all the "I am sorry" bollocks in please. Pros have been raking in a touch more cash because there is one less person at the top drawing in the appearance fee cash and you are sorry?

Also at the start of the month it was 4/1 that people would boo him at the masters. It was almost worth putting 10k down and booking tickets to the masters and doing it myself.

I can't explain it but I find women worth 100m + so much more attractive than bar whores.. GBGallardo drive by again!!

:iamwithstupid:

I guess it's the golddigger in us :icon_mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

fcuk that. Where the hell is the common sense nowadays? Give that bitch $50 mil and let her be happy she married an amazing world class athlete, her kids are taken care of for life and she can do whatever she wants with enough money to last 2 lifetimes.

fcuk that. Where the hell is the common sense nowadays? Give that bitch $50 mil and let her be happy she married an amazing world class athlete, her kids are taken care of for life and she can do whatever she wants with enough money to last 2 lifetimes.

Honestly I agree with you. fcuk, give her 250million. he has enough that it shouldnt really pinch him that hard. BUt for her to think she deserves 750million is outrageous. Honestly I never have found her to be that attractive. I dont know what the fcuk he was thinking marrying her in the first place...

Honestly I never have found her to be that attractive. I dont know what the fcuk he was thinking marrying her in the first place...

I think Tiger agrees with you on this one :P

Honestly I agree with you. fcuk, give her 250million. he has enough that it shouldnt really pinch him that hard. BUt for her to think she deserves 750million is outrageous. Honestly I never have found her to be that attractive. I dont know what the fcuk he was thinking marrying her in the first place...

IMO, just peer pressure by our dumb outdated society standards...

the whole "Marriage" thing needs to be reconfigured big time.

Nope, no way no how. I would let her write a hundred fcuking books with me posing nude in them before I threw her 750 million. THat is over 3/4 of his net worth, suck it is what I say.

cheating isn't worth it, he should've divorced her if he wanted to see other women.

Having said that $750m is harsh, I wouldn't care what she would talk about whatever she could come up with I could justify for $750,000,000 :icon_mrgreen:

That's like 750 Veyrons

cheating isn't worth it, he should've divorced her if he wanted to see other women.

Having said that $750m is harsh, I wouldn't care what she would talk about whatever she could come up with I could justify for $750,000,000 :icon_mrgreen:

That's like 750 Veyrons

That's a whole lot of money when put it in terms of Veyrons.

Having the perfect wife and the perfect kids was all part of the big Tiger Woods PR machine. Like Bernard mentioned the only problem is that the real Tiger likes to bang hood rats and waitresses.

Having the perfect wife and the perfect kids was all part of the big Tiger Woods PR machine. Like Bernard mentioned the only problem is that the real Tiger likes to bang hood rats and waitresses.

Well said. Sponsors want the "perfect image" as a face for their product; i.e. family man with squeaky clean image.

Money aside, I do feel bad for Elin.

Imagine finding out your wife kissed you goodnight after blowing some other dude earlier. Might take a while to get that out of your mind...

3/4ths is excessive, but after all this comes to light, I don't think he deserved everything he got all those years either.

fcuk her. Stick straight to the pre-nup and not one penny more. Pay out the nose to get custody of the kids (equal custody...no way she should get full custody if she expects to take them out of the country). Tiger should go out and write his own tell all book, including just how frigid she was and why he fcuked all of the others, including all of the details (I mean, the public basically knows what the hell went on and 3 of the mistresses spilled their guts on Howard Stern anyway), take the money he makes from the books...which would be millions....and use it to throw a party wherein he invites all of the previous mistresses to come and have one major orgy...sell tickets to that event...take that money, fly to sweden, take a shit on her front porch and use the money to wipe his ass, and stick said dirty bills to her windows. Fly away and play the hell out of some golf. No way in hell is any woman or infidelity story worth 750 million dollars...not only can she apparently not screw, but she's delusional as well.

And I like her and felt bad for her, until she started this whole, 750 million dollar business...as if she was the ONLY reason he made bank in golf.

Well said. Sponsors want the "perfect image" as a face for their product; i.e. family man with squeaky clean image.

Money aside, I do feel bad for Elin.

Imagine finding out your wife kissed you goodnight after blowing some other dude earlier. Might take a while to get that out of your mind...

3/4ths is excessive, but after all this comes to light, I don't think he deserved everything he got all those years either.

:jackoff: x 700 million