Worlds Most Expensive Homes

Rix

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ask $75 million sold for $34.5 million??!

Well that's closer to it's real value. I loved the place but no way it was worth anywhere near $75 million. At that price they were just getting some attention and fishing for suckers.

Sorry but that thing is hideous! And has way too much glass, I'd feel like I was living in an aquarium. :shocked:

Looks like something Fortis would love.

:icon_mrgreen:

Fortis is designing something mental now unfortunately I don't think anyone will buy it from me once I am done with it but I still want to do it.

I'm sure you've all seen this. Mukesh Ambani's recently finished home, the most expensive in the world. Estimated to cost over 1 billion $, in a country where the GDP per capita is about 3K $

I've read that the actual building and furnishings were 50-70 million and the billion dollar figure is more the value based on location and land.

For people who love ultra-contemporary homes, check out this guy: http://www.guydreierdesigns.com/interface.htm

click on Gallery then 'desert Oasis' then pic 2, great pic of a completely glass floored office that looks down on the garage to view the car collection.......awesome.

That Robb report award house he did for Duane Hagadone is so f'n bananas.

heres a google maps image of it. it has one of my favorite houses of all time on the left, and this beautiful house has to overlook this monstrosity in the middle of the waterway

haha you like Heather Filippini's house ?

how is she going to finish it now that she has been barred from being a realestate agent ??? .. Mybe her russian friends might help her out.

and yes ephraim island sucks, but it isnt finished yet :/

• 1 month later...
:eusa_drool:

That is my dream home.

Which part?!!

I'll live on the ski-jet dock in a tent if I can just use all amenities.