An original way to die...

sprite

My jaw dropped when I read this.

BU DUM BUMP!!!! :lol2:

Lets have a big round of applause for TS.... He'll be here all week folks! Drive home safe!

BU DUM BUMP!!!! :lol2:

Lets have a big round of applause for TS.... He'll be here all week folks! Drive home safe!

and don't forget to tip your wait staff;)

I could only think of willy wonka's exploding chewing gum.

He's from the Ukraine. The Ukraine is a road apple...It is weak, feeble. Someone is about to put the hurt on the Ukraine....

He's from the Ukraine. The Ukraine is a road apple...It is weak, feeble. Someone is about to put the hurt on the Ukraine....

:eusa_think: So confused....

Guest SP-superJay

:iamwithstupid: I'm not so sure that made sense...

I would have been horrified if I were his parents when they found him. I'd seriously be haunted by the image.

:iamwithstupid: I'm not so sure that made sense...

I would have been horrified if I were his parents when they found him. I'd seriously be haunted by the image.

Yea, would be quite a sight...

Just noticed you have 8 million posts! wtf! lol

Guest SP-superJay
Yea, would be quite a sight...

Just noticed you have 8 million posts! wtf! lol

I'm special :la:

YOU NOT SAY UKRAINE WEAK! UKRAINE IS GAME TO YOU?

Kramer... :icon_mrgreen:

YOU NOT SAY UKRAINE WEAK! UKRAINE IS GAME TO YOU?

Kramer... :icon_mrgreen:

LOL...I knew someone would get it..LOL

• 1 month later...

Darwin candidate for this year.

23 year old got stuck in bathroom on her bday and tried to climb over to the kitchen on a plastic gutter.

1263822719090_708.jpg

sucks...i did that once when i was much younger..i got locked out the house becos i forgot my keys..so i climbed over..but freaked out so i climbed back..

Darwin candidate for this year.

23 year old got stuck in bathroom on her bday and tried to climb over to the kitchen on a plastic gutter.

1263822719090_708.jpg

Is that picture showing where the plastic gutter cracked and she inevitably fell to her death?

Thats not half as bad as a few years ago here in cincy. This apartment complex downtown is about 24 stories. The kid who lived there was at a party on the 23rd floor, hammered, and wanted to show his friends his tricks in which he would jump off the balcony, hang onto the railing, and then climb back up. Me and my friends were walking to a bar on the other side of that complex when we heard what sounded like a gunshot. Apparenlty the trick wasnt as cool this time as he flew 23 floors down to the center of Pete Rose Way. They had his body laying there outside the bar for like 4 hours. My gf at the time couldnt speak for hours. It was pretty gross.

Is that picture showing where the plastic gutter cracked and she inevitably fell to her death?

yes i think so..

Thats not half as bad as a few years ago here in cincy. This apartment complex downtown is about 24 stories. The kid who lived there was at a party on the 23rd floor, hammered, and wanted to show his friends his tricks in which he would jump off the balcony, hang onto the railing, and then climb back up. Me and my friends were walking to a bar on the other side of that complex when we heard what sounded like a gunshot. Apparenlty the trick wasnt as cool this time as he flew 23 floors down to the center of Pete Rose Way. They had his body laying there outside the bar for like 4 hours. My gf at the time couldnt speak for hours. It was pretty gross.

fug :shock: reading that alone gives me goosebumps..i can't imagine what his friends were thinking when they saw him jumping off and didn't grab the railings..

Okay, I think it is impossible to understand what these Darwin candidates are thinking, but I have a few rhetorical questions none the less:

A) What if the kitchen window was locked when she got there?

If the answer to that is "there was someone in the kitchen", then I must proceed to rhetorical question #2:

B ) Why not just knock on the bathroom door and say "Hey person in the kitchen, little help please"?

C) Do bathrooms in that part of the world lock from the outside? Mine tends to lock from the inside for some odd reason. The only thing I can think is that mine locks from the inside so people can't get in while I am in there, but I can still get out when I want to. Odd.

D) Was she drunk? If so, then all of the above can be answered with "she was drunk" and then it all makes perfect sense to me.